Showing 1 - 1 of 1 Movie Blogs
Ok, I haven't reviewed in a while but I have seen a ton of movies this year and here are my 5 faves and 5 that i hated the most. Let's start with the movies I hated
5. King Kong, ok I know you're wondering, "What! This movie was awesome! What are you freaking talking about!" To me it wasnt, it was a disappointing movie that Peter Jackson has ruined by putting Lord of the Rings type stuff in it. There wasn't enough plot for a 3 hour movie. Besides the T-Rex scene and the insect scene everything on skull island was a joke. The only thing I loved about the movie was when King Kong was in New York.
4.Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, this movie was so freaking wierd. I wasn't really into the original. This movie was just wierd and scary. When Johnny Depp does that smile he does you feel like he is gonna do something to the kids if you know what I mean.
3. The Ring Two, very disappointing. They made this movie into an action movie instead of a scary movie! There is no horror in it, and it's not even about the tape!
2. The Brother's Grimm, ok this it's not the movies fault that I hated it. It was the advertisings fault. I came in thinking of a Pirates of the Carribean type of movie like when it's all action and fun. This movie was just to boring, and I fell asleep during it. The acting is great though.
1. And the worst movie of the year goes to.............Chicken Little! The worst movie of the year, wow! This movie was so awful, The ending almost saved the entire movie though. Disney is nothing without Pixar. I mean wow, it couldn't be any worse.
Now it is the top 5 films of the year!
5. Batman Begins, wow! The best batman movie ever! This movie was so wicked cool, I even got chills. It did this without having a big war sequence or one huge fight scene. I don't know why I liked though. I just did for some reason.
4. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, This is the best Harry Potter film yet! I loved this film, it had great action scenes, and it was hilarious. There were times when I was laughing so hard. Wow! It was way better than I thought it would be. Loved it!
3. Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, ok when I saw this in theaters I admit I thought it was gay, but I bought it on DvD and I've watched a ton of times! I love it now, I catch myself quoting it when I'm with my friends. The special effects were incredible, and I even felt for Anakin when he went to the Dark Side. Way better than the so called Episode 1 and 2!
2. The Greatest Game Ever Played, ok I am probably the only person that has this as there favorite movie of the year, but I'm okay with that because I loved this film! Being a golfer, it just was so inspiring, and I was in awe the whole movie! Just an incredible movie.
1. And the best movie of the year is...........................Cinderella Man! This movie was easily the best. Russell Crowe gives a wonderful perfomance as J.J Braddock, and I loved the boxing aspect of this movie and I was in tears by the end. It was a wonderful movie and it's the best of the year
0 Comments | Send This |