Showing 1 - 1 of 1 Movie Blogs
Here's my list of the ten greatest, most iconic cars in the movies, any of which would be welcome in my garage.
10. The Tumbler (aka "The Batmobile") from 'Batman Begins'
9. The modified 1973 Ford Falcon XB GT Coupe (aka "Pursuit Special") from 'Mad Max' and 'The Road Warrior'
8. The customized 1967 Shelby Musting GT500 (aka "Eleanor") from 'Gone in 60 Seconds'
7. The 1977 Pontiac Trans Am from 'Smokey & The Bandit'
6. Any of the 3 Austin Mk I Mini Cooper S's from 'The Italian Job'
5. The 1974 Dodge Monaco with police package (aka "The Bluesmobile") from 'The Blues Brothers'
4. The 1968 Ford Mustang GT390 Fastback from 'Bullitt'
3. The 1981 De Lorean DMC-12 with time travel package, "Mr. Fusion" generator, and hover conversion from the 'Back to the Future' series.
2. The 1963 Model 117 Volkswagen Type 1 Beetle (aka "Herbie") from 'The Love Bug' and its many sequels.
1. The 1963 Aston Martin DB5 from 'Goldfinger' (also seen in 'Thunderball,' 'Goldeneye,' and 'Casino Royale')
Am I wrong? What's missing from this list?