Showing 1 - 1 of 1 Movie Blogs
What I would like to happen v.s what I think will happen.
My order of best pictures from the nominees:
1. A Serious Man (Incredible, ending is powerful and stuck with me for days)
2. The Hurt Locker
3. Up In the Air
4. Inglorious Basterds
5. Avatar (revolutionary technology doesn't mean its a revolutionary film. In a field of 5 nominees this has a hard time getting a nomination)
7. An Education
8. The Blind Side (Only nominated because of Sandra Bullock)
9. District 9 (Has no business being nominated)
10. Up (Has no business being nominated)
What movie will probably win?
"Avatar": I would bet Avatar walks away with best picture based on the technology used to create the film. Is this film in the same league as, Slumdog Millionaire, No Country for Old Men, or The Departed? I would have hard time believing it is...
0 Comments | Send This |