Posted on 10/10/12 10:28 AM
1. why she didn't move to a location where she wouldn't be immediately recognizable? If she wanted to stay close to her son's jail, surely there were other choices. Is she masochistic?
2. why does she paint a room in her new home nearly the same colour blue as her son's room in their previous home? Is she that psychologically fused with him?
3. what the heck does her husband do for a living? Before they move into an affluent Connecticut neighbourhood they dwell in an unsightly, not even bohemian chic loft. Frank appears to leave for/return from work in blue collar work clothes. Where'd they suddenly get all that money?
4. why doesn't she seek help in therapist-rich Connecticut? does she not have any friends?
5. how does her face magically appear in a book store window as author of a book if we've never see her put a word on paper.
All very, very odd.