I've been noticing alot of these so here you go. This is a list of the best movie characters, the actor, their movies, and their best quote.
25. Jason Bourne: Played by Matt Damon in The Bourne Saga. "Get some rest Pam, you look tired. "
24. The Incredibles: Played by various people in The Incredibles. " It's just a graduation from the fourth grade, to the fifth grade. "
23. Dr. No: Played by Joseph Wiseman in Dr. No. " Medium dry martini with a lemon peel, shaken not stirred. "
22. Dewey Cox: Played by John C. Reiley in Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story. " Walk..... Hard. "
21. Borat: Played by Sacha Baron Cohen in Borat. " Very nice! "
20. Benjamin Braddock: Played by Dustin Hoffman in The Graduate. " Mrs. Robinson you're trying to seduc me. Aren't you? "
19. Frank Abagnale Jr. : Played by Leonardo DiCaprio in Catch me if You Can. " Do you take checks? "
18. Daniel Plainview: Played by Daniel Day Lewis in There Will be Blood. " I drink your milkshake! "
17. Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Played by R. Lee Emery in Full Metal Jacket. " What's your major malfunction private? "
16. Rocky Balboa: Played by Slyvester Stalone in the Rocky Saga. " Yo Adrien! "
15. George Bailey: Played by Jimmy Stewart in It's a Wonderful Life. " Mary! "
14. Wicked Witch of the West: Played by Margaret Hamilton in The Wizard of Oz. " I'll get you my pretty... and your little dog too! "
13. Hal 9000: Voiced by Douglass Rain in 2001: A Space Odyssey. " I am putting myself to the fullest possible use. "
12. Captain John Miller: Played by Tom Hanks in Saving Private Ryan. NONE
11. Willy Wonka: Played by Gene Wilder in Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory. " No stop, dont. "
10. Charles Foster Kane: Played by Orson Welles in Citizen Kane. " Rosebud. "
9. Forrest Gump: Played by Tom Hanks in Forrest Gump. " Momma always said, LIFE was LIKE a box of chocoLATES, you never know what you're gonna GET! "
8. Norman Bates: Played by Anthony Perkins in Psycho. " 12 rooms 12 vacancies. "
7. The Joker: Played by Heath Ledger in the Dark Knight. " Why so serious? "
6. Hannibal Lector: Played by Anthony Hopkins in Silence of the Lambs. " A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti. "
5. Jack Torrence: Played by Jack Torrence in The Shining: "HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRREEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS JOHHHHNNNNNNYYYYY!!!!!!!! "
4. Indiana Jones: Played by Harrison Ford in Indian Jones Saga: Too may to count.
3. Don Vito Corleone: Played by Marlon Brando in The Godfather. " I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse "
2. Darth Vadar: Voiced by James Earl Jones in Star Wars Saga. " Luke I am your father. "
1. James Bond: Played by Sean Connery, George Lazenby, Roger Moore, Timothy Dalton, Peirce Brosnan, and Daniel Craig. " Bond, James Bond. "
I'm testing everyone to see if they can guess what the most important feature to a film is. I wanna hear your opinions, but lets see if you can guess mine.
Post your comments and thank you.
I've been noticing alot of people have been making a blog on their celebrity crushes. So why not. Here it is. Hollywood's hottest in my opinion. In no particular order.
Megan Fox: She can't act. But she sure is hot. Known for Transformers.
Hayden Panettiere: Simply beautiful. Famous for I love you Beth Cooper and Heroes.
Jessica Alba: My # 1 celeb crush. Know for Good Luck, Chuck and The Love Guru.
Anna Kendrick. There's just something about her. Know for Up in the Air and Twilight.
Mirnada Kerr: Smokin hot model: Known for modeling.
Brookyln Decker: Another beautiful model: Known for modeling.
Jennifer Garner: Very pretty: Known for Juno and The Kingdom
Eva Longoria Parker: Everyone Knows her: Known for Desperate Housewives
Olivia Wilde: Enough said: Known for Alpha Dog
Anne Hatheway: I'm running out of words: Known for Valentines Day and Get Smart
Kate Winslet: Sometimes: Known for Titanic
Emily Blunt: Beautiful: Known for Dan in Real Life and Wolfman
Almost all Bond girls with a few exceptions: Of course
Finally: Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn in the prime.
Thanks! - Hollywood
1. The Godfather
2. It's a Wonderful Life
3. All About Eve
4. 2001: A Space Odyssey
5. Saving Private Ryan
6. The Shining
7. Citizen Kane
8. The Graduate
9. Singin' In the Rain
Honorable Mentions: Up in the Air, Children of Men, There Will be Blood, Sunset Boulevard, Forrest Gump
ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!: This is not a final list. It is a so far list. - Hollywood
This is a list of my favorite films, favorite directors, and favortie performances. Key word favorite. Im not saying they are the best of all time. They are all personal favorites. In honor of The Rotten Tomatoes Show Top 5 feature.
1. It's a Wonderful Life: Magical. Truly magical. James Stewart's performance is so honest and real. He plays his part perfectly. It's my all time favorite film.
2. The Shining: Here's Johnny! Wendy I'm home! Little pigs let me come in! Filled with amazing quotes from Stanley Kubrick's amazing script. Just awesome. Directed
by Stanley Kubrick he makes you feel like you are at The Overlook Hotel with an amazing performance from Jack Nicolson. Such a great and terrifying film.
3. Up in the Air: Witty, fresh, hilarious, charming, charismatic, funny, sweet, clean, sophisticated, all of the above. Best film of 2009. Best film of the decade.
4. James Bond Saga: Bond........ James Bond. I fell in love with the series and I don't think I will ever fall out. It's so awesome. Hot girls, amaing action, suave and
sophistication. James Bond is the word's coolest guy. Hands down. He'll escape Goldfinger, make love with beautiful women, and have a martini all in 5 minutes.
5. Shutter Island: It's directed by Martin Scorcese and it scares the hell out of me. Probably more than any other film than The Shining. It's so well directed, so well acted,
such a good ending. Pretty awesome.
6. Saving Private Ryan: Every time I see it I tear up. It's that brutal and realistic. It's that good. Such a realistic, emotional, great look at WW2.
7. Forrest Gump. Its Forrest Gump!!
8. Really dumb comedies including: Walk Hard the Dewey Cox Story, Hot Rod, Ausin Powers series etc. So funny!
9. The Breakfast Club: Best cheesy 80's movie ever!
10. All About Eve: So smart. so funny, so sophisticated.
Honorable Mentions: Psycho, Some Like it Hot, Juno, Dark Knight, Zodiac, and Stanley Kubrick: A Life in Pictures.
1. Stanley Kubrick: The Shining and 2001 could inspire someone who has never seen a film to become a film director. He's that good. His documentary was great, he
is great. Stanely Kubrick, I bow down to you.
2. Steven Speilberg
3. Alfred Hitchcock
4. Jason Reitman
5. David Fincher
Honorable Mentions: Edward Zwick
1. Heath Ledger in the Dark Knight
2. Jack Nicholson in The Shining
3. Jack Lemmon in Some Like it Hot
4. Up in the Air cast
5. Tom Hanks in Forrest Gump
2. Fall Out Boy
3. My Chemical Romance
5. Maroon 5
6. Green Day
8. We the Kings
9. Kings of Leon
10. Death Cab for Cutie
1. Honey Ryder: Dr. No
2. Tatiana Romanova: From Russia With Love
3. Pussy Galore: Goldfinger
4. Vesper Lynd: 2006 Casino Royale
5. Tracy Di Vicenzo: OHMSS
6. Domino Dervall: Thunderball
7. Quantum of Solace Girls
8. Anya Amasova: The Spy Who Loved Me
9. Goldeneye Girls
10. Corine Dofour: Moonraker
1. There Will Be Blood
4. Gone Baby Gone
5. Michael Clayton
6. The Bourne Ultimatum
7. Hot Rod
9. Into the Wild
10. The Invisible
2007 Golden Hollywood: There Will Be Blood
2007 Silver Hollywood: Zodiac
2007 Bronze Hollywood: Juno
1. The Dark Knight
2. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
4. Gran Torino
7. Slumdog Millionaire
8. Seven Pounds
9. Step Brothers
1. Up in the Air
2. Inglorious Basterds
3. The Hurt Locker
4. Sherlock Holmes
7. The Blind Side
10. The Hangover
2009 Golden Hollywood Award: Up in the Air
2009 Silver Hollywood Award: Inglorious Basterds
2009 Bronze Hollywood Award: The Hurt Locker