Showing 1 - 1 of 1 Movie Blogs
Although it was still pretty good as it was, here are things that could have made it an outright awesome movie
1. Give the movie better special effects, as I think that they were inferior to those in the other two
2. Count Dooku should be in the room with General Grievous with a short duel against Anakin and Obi-Wan but not getting killed
3. Make General Grievous be much more like the awesome character he was in the animated Clone Wars when he was first introduced (the 2003 & 2005 chapter segment animated show, not the one now on Cartoon Network)
4. In the fight against Grievous, make the entire fight a lightsaber battle
5. Show more of the battle scenes
6. Have there be better writing for the Anakin/Padme scenes
7. Have there be a duel between Anakin and Mace Windu when he is trying to kill Palpatine
8. Have a 15-20 minute long segment of Anakin and clones killing the Jedi in the Jedi Temple
9. Show more of the Jedi being decimated across the galaxy
10. During the Seperatist killing, Vader also duels against Count Dooku
11. Padme gives birth a little earlier, and fearing for their safety seeing the changes that Anakin is making, she gives them To Bail Organa for safe-keeping
12. Soon later, she is killed by Palpatine, and after Anakin kills the Seperatists, he tells him that Obi-Wan killed Padme. When he is told of this, what was left of Anakin's personality (give him a little bit of split personality in the movie) is gone, in which he completely becomes Darth Vader as a person.
13. When he confronts Obi-Wan, after a verbal confrontation in which Obi-Wan tries to convince him to come back to the light, Anakin would finally say "Don't call me Anakin! Anakin Skywalker is dead! My name is DARTH VADER!" This would be the turning point, and there would be a 20 minute duel and make it more emotional, and keep the immolation scene as it was a great aftermath and "You were the Chosen One!" was the best quote in the movie.
14. Aside from leaving out the "No!" part and the childbirth scene (although this might cause the problem of loss of impact in the overall scene), the ending stays the same