Showing 1 - 1 of 1 Movie Blogs
I'm mostly just doing this out of a little boredom and it just popped into my head. In this blog, I will list the movies that should have gotten a certain rating and my reasons why.
1. Toy Story 3: The incinerator scene would probably scare little kids. A friend of mine even once said that the movie could have gotten a PG-13 for that gambling scene in the movie, which I thought was lame to give it that one brief scene.
2. The Secret of NIMH: the movie is too dark for children and may give them nightmares.
3. Tarzan: some of the violence, like the scenes with Sabor and Clayton's rampage, may frighten children.
4. Mulan: same reasons as Tarzan
5. Hercules: the Titans and Cereberus may scare children.