Posted on 07/03/13 12:16 PM | Last edited on 07/03/13 12:16 PM
The Lone Ranger, a film i have been expecting to bomb for along time now. The reasons, well here you go.
1. Western - Let's jus face it, western films are not in anymore, and i dought they will ever be popular again, look at Cowboys and Aliens and True Grit as examples of this.
2. Budget - The film cost 250 million dollars to make! And even with Johnny Depp, i dought this film will make that much, even if it does, i dought it'll make much more!
3. Critical Response- Now this might be the big Bomber - This film has recieved horrible reviews from the critics, which is not going to spread out good word of the month
4. Compitition - This film will be coming out against the much more family suitable, and better critically accepted Despicable Me 2 movie. That film looks like it will outshine The Lone Ranger, as well as the next week's releases which include Pacific Rim, and Grown Ups 2
5. Trailers- The trailers just don't seem to show much fof the fun the film will be having, i mean what looks son fun from the trailers, nothing.
6. To much Depp?- This film is not titled The Tonto Movie, it's titled "The Lone Ranger" and i barly see any sign of Armei Hammer's Lone Ranger, i mean WTF.