Mickey - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Mickey Reviews

September 20, 2015
I've never played baseball, but I love this simple, well-told film. It doesn't pretend t be an earth-shaker, but it tells its story well. Using real ball players as actors gives it an authentic feeling missing in many better-known sports films.
½ June 2, 2015
Don't waste your money on this shit even on the eve
March 13, 2014
You won't understand this movie unless you're a devoted baseball fan, and that's exactly what I am.
June 19, 2012
Story by John Grisham who has a cameo appearance.
½ April 3, 2012
A decent flick but I expected more from John Grisham. It was hard to form a bond between any of the characters as they were all criminals or cheats and it also easily portrayed the evils of little league baseball (it has never been about the kids) but it did have some fun baseball scenes and decent acting. Nothing special here but worth a watch for baseball fans.
½ March 13, 2012
½ February 9, 2012
Pretty good for straight to DVD.
July 30, 2011
Eh. Cheating and tax evasion. Booooring
April 14, 2011
From the perspective of someone who has experienced the absurdly complex Little League tournament system first hand, this is brilliant, if appealing to a narrow audience.
January 23, 2010
Fantastic movie. My favorite of all time.
½ September 5, 2008
I really enjoyed this movie. It was a clean family movie with a good lesson. We need more movies that the whole family can watch together and Feature Films does that.
August 22, 2008
sounds kinda interesting.
July 7, 2008
mickey is my favorite movie of all time mickey is a relly great pitcher
June 17, 2008
this is tied for my favorite movie with Tommy Boy.
June 10, 2008
Best baseball movie ever
April 19, 2008
This is a movie about fathers taking little league way too serious. Hmm... maybe dads could learn a thing or two by watching it. However, I doubt they will because it does suck.
April 11, 2008
my cousin is in this movie.yay!!
½ April 1, 2008
i READD The BOOkK coolIO
March 20, 2008
this movie was awsome !!
½ March 18, 2008
I have to find out how this ends! But the rest of it was really good. I didn't like how he cheated to get into the little league though, it makes it harder to root for him.