Taxi Reviews

• Nov 20, 2019

excellent movie wow

excellent movie wow

• Oct 31, 2019

Clasicazo escrito por Luc Besson, me sigue pareciendo muy extrana y divertida al mismo tiempo. No es que sea la mejor pelicula de accion-comedia, pero tiene un encanto especial, sobretodo gracias a Samy Naceri y su gran carisma como Daniel.

• Nov 08, 2017

Esta película es genial, da igual cuantas veces la vea, siempre va a entretenerme de principio a fin. Me encanta que empiece tan fuerte con esa música y la moto a toda velocidad por las calles de Marsella, así como sus personajes, los coches... todo merece la pena. Para desconectar no hay nada mejor, mi nota es un 7. Versión completa en: Vaderexpress.blogspot.com

• Jun 03, 2014

the best french comedy I have seen ever . reminds me of fast and furious with the humor of lethal weapon with a actor who looks like a french adam sandler

• Dec 31, 2013

This film has gained cult status by now , the soundtrack is awesome, the cast is good enough, the story simple but fun, this is the perfect entertainment flick.

• Dec 25, 2013

It's silly and it doesn't add anything to your life, besides giving us only a superficial view on the lead characters. On the other hand, Taxi is very entertaining. The script is funny so as most of the scenes and dialogues. You'll have a great time watching a stupid officer and a quick taxi driver trying to catch German robbers.

• Nov 04, 2013

Loads of fun without being overly offensive.

Loads of fun without being overly offensive.

• Jun 17, 2013

Mildly entertaining ... it takes a forgiving audience to overlook the rainbow of flaws and to convince themselves that they are having fun watching the flick.

• Apr 03, 2013

The movie as said, is not the inspiration for Dhoom and leaving that aside, it may have couple of nice car chases by Samy Naceri , but it falters in the terms of filmmaking.

• Mar 29, 2013

Not as funny as I thought it might be.

Not as funny as I thought it might be.