Siberia Reviews

• Oct 21, 2008

Cheating, hypocracy, cynicism, you can't combine those with love feelings, but if you do, you'll have Siberia, an intelligent film that shows us that you can't really trust that love will make us good persons at the end. A good director tells this great storie, with two great friends and one mean women that is capable of everything, its funny how the bad guys turn out to be the good ones at the end LOL

• Jan 19, 2008

The art of fine seduction comes under close scrutiny, when two young men pick up an attractive but cunning Siberian woman (in Amsterdam). Along the same tracks 'Funny Games' and a typical example of a modern European release. The blurb on the cover says a cross between 'Trainspotting' and 'Run Lola Run', which is spot on.

• Dec 22, 2007

feel good funny movie with nice running scenes thru Amsterdam

feel good funny movie with nice running scenes thru Amsterdam

• Nov 08, 2007

Great style, good performances, but no real story to speak of. It really only acts as a display for the director's visual talents.

• Aug 14, 2006

5.5/10. A rather cold, unpleasant film, not very feeling. It doesn't help a film when all the main characters are rather scummy. Interesting score, I rather liked it. The performances are fine. It just left a bad taste in my mouth.