Chalte Chalte - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Chalte Chalte Reviews

½ March 18, 2013
finaly a after you get married, what than movie! very nice
February 6, 2013
Country: India
--------------
i watched this movie at first because of its poster(the other one) thinking it would be a fresh one. i wasn't disappointed. actually it became one my fav movies with its catchy songs and background since the opening credits. the acting is one of the strongest points of the movie and the protagonists are never over the top(it's one of their best), cinematography is breathtaking with foreign locations. Rani is delightful to the eye and SRK, what can i say about him? Go and watch it now
½ November 11, 2012
Terrible movie. Sucks in all departments. Just amazed how many Indian audience gave this film anything above 50%. It is shocking how the Public's taste in India is THAT LOW
½ October 9, 2011
ok, this was predictable, cliched as hell but SRK's and rani's screen presence still made this enjoyable. reservoirs of tears must've flowed in the cinemas when this 'grandmother' (of a love) story aired in the cinemas.
September 14, 2011
Interesting story and top notch acting, but the arguing gets tedious.
September 5, 2011
You and Rani are amazing in this. The acting is superb! I love all of your movies SRK!!! I am so sick of the lame films in America. I wish I could see you movies on the big screen. <3 Kristina
July 28, 2011
Loved this movie! It'd probably be labelled as 'cliche,' but it was perfect for me!<3 Shahrukh Khan and Rani Mukherjee have great chemistry! :3
March 18, 2011
Chalte Chalte is a very touching and beautiful movie about a couple who are ment for each other and the problems they face after their marriage.
Sharukh and Rani were awesome (as usual), especially in the emotional scenes. Their acting just makes you want to cry. I really loved the story, because it is something different than the usual clichť stories and it's not just about love couples, but this time it's about a married couple. It shows you the problems married couples face in real life and about the silly things they fight about. Chalte Chalte has a good message in it and I enjoyed watching it.
January 4, 2011
Iz a novel story as it carries on where most romantic Bollywood flicks end.

The script iz not as tight as it should nor iz the character development; it just seems to go headfirst into the story and assumes u know the romantic leads from films past. The falling in love bit seems a little rushed and forced, like the director wants to get to the main part of the story where they're actually married.

Otherwise Shahrukh and Rani carry this movie along with ease. They're great to watch and Shahrukh puts in a great performance (you may not like it coz it's pretty much the same character from his last ten films!). There are a few tear-jerking moments so be ready fer woman folk to cry unabashed.

A few top songs.
October 17, 2010
thought it was a more realistic ending for a bollywood.
August 31, 2010
Un homme bien orgeuilleu, une femme bonne ma√ģtresse de maison qui a abandonn√©e sa riche condition par amour, et les probl√®me qui en d√©coulent!!!!
Of course.
Classique!
Mais il a de la chance de pas se retrouver poivrot comme son pote a chanter son désespoir tout les soirs sous les fenêtres!
August 22, 2010
CHALTE CHALTE - (2003) - What a LOVE story!! Make sure you have the tissues handy for THIS one!! What chemistry between SRK and Rani Mukerjee - she's SO beautiful. Filmed in India and Greece - spectacular!! * swoon *
August 16, 2010
yes it's very beautiful
½ August 11, 2010
Here's an interesting story plot that follows Priya and Raj who meet and fall in love. Despite their social statuses and upbringings, the two are instantly attracted to one another. She's a bit of a perfectionist, and he is more easy-going. As Priya makes her way to Greece for her engagement, Raj follows her and tries to convince her that he is the only one for her. She chooses love, and then the two get married. As their dreams are realized, it is reality that gives a rude awakening and they embark on a journey of marital problems and awkward situations. For the sake of their love, they try to work on each, together. Great cast- Shahrukh Khan, Rani Mukherjee, Lillette Dubey, and Johnny Lever. Worth seeing! not great but nice.
July 16, 2010
Not a good movie.Too lame
June 13, 2010
No need comments...Simply i love this movie...It's beautiful... :D
February 13, 2010
one of my fav movie, its just sweet.
½ October 6, 2009
Nice movie, rani and shah rukh did a good work
September 24, 2009
such a nice movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
September 14, 2009
very sweet, typical.. but cute.. loved both rani and srk, songs were really nice..