Americano Reviews

• Dec 17, 2017

I'd love to learn more about Ricardo, where did he come from? How did he get there?

• Jul 28, 2012

an unfinished script and film in need of serious repair.

an unfinished script and film in need of serious repair.

• Feb 25, 2012

Movie was a masterpiece , except for the bullfight which was grewsome. but thats their culture. I was honestly impressed with how this turned out. everyone should watch , I was hoping for a glimpse of ruthanna's breasts though

• Feb 24, 2012

If I were to use two words to describe Americano they would be liberating & vibrant. Liberating in the sense that the overall point of the film is about letting go & letting love in, a true spirit of adventure. Vibrant in part for the colorful Spanish landscape, the mysteriously profound Riccardo, the beautifully exotic Adela & the way Chris, the film's lead, interacts with them.

• Jul 11, 2011

Romance is one of the best parts of backpacking, although it is difficult to let go of the romance in a foreign country at last. I can feel for Chris.

• Jul 03, 2011

Its like a promotional movie of Spain, Pamplona. Its a love story between a american tourist and a beautiful spanish girl on an interesting way.

• May 15, 2011

• May 12, 2011

I can't explain why, but this movie moves me; I relate to it.

I can't explain why, but this movie moves me; I relate to it.

• May 22, 2010

Holy hell this was bad. Two mildly redeeming values. 1: Boobs. Brief, but hey, there. 2: Midgets. that is all. The rest is a thin veil of nice scenery covering up vomitous mass of crapola.

• Feb 23, 2010

The only reason I actually sat through the whole thing was because of Joshua Jackson. He's my favorite actor. The storyline was okay but a bit boring at times. Leonor Varela annoyed me. I'm all for the crazy fun character who the main character falls in love with but she was more than just fun crazy. I think she was bordering on insane at moments. Other than that I wasn't impressed with this film at all.