Asylum Reviews

• Aug 14, 2020

Brilliant. Simply brilliant.

Brilliant. Simply brilliant.

• Aug 21, 2015

I liked it ok I guess. I watch a ton of movies and this is the second movie I have ever watched that I truly hated a character. My God that woman was pathetic.

• Aug 14, 2015

I like Richardson's tragic performance but otherwise this film is just out there as far as the script.

• Nov 01, 2014

Mostly watched for Sir Ian who probably saved this movie. If you like unnecessary eroticism, confusing rape scenes. completely unsympathetic characters and stiff acting then you'll love this movie. Many points are left unclear or completely unexplained expecting the viewer to completely suspend their belief and just go along with it. For a drama that takes itself so seriously that's a ridiculous request. The character I was most interested in had a grand whopping total of about three minutes of screen time and then disappeared forever. You can safely pass this movie up.

• Sep 11, 2014

85% "Leave me alone."-Stella Raphael (Natasha Richardson) Is the world not an asylum?

• May 13, 2014

This movie is very beautifully shot.

This movie is very beautifully shot.

• May 13, 2014

The reason i gave this movie 3 stars it because it is based on my favorite book. It stayed true to the book, which is important. The acting on Stalla's part wasnt the best but it was a small release movie and I didtnt expect much from it. Marton Csokas is hot. This movie performed better than i thought it would. Not for everyone, you may find it a little dry.

• May 13, 2014

good..but the scenes were way to short.

good..but the scenes were way to short.

all of us need true love

all of us need true love

• Kristina E Super Reviewer
    May 13, 2014

unique story, good acting too.

unique story, good acting too.