Brothers in Arms - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Brothers in Arms Reviews

January 17, 2015
You know we done pay dat, if that is a line from a western in your head then you may have the stomach fo dis bad movie. Really bad, if you want to see modern black men from the hood, acting like you would in 2005 shoved into what is supposed to be an old western this may be for you. Complete with Ebonics and zippered leather jackets that look about 100 years out of place this movie is soooooo bad! Bad acting just nothing fits.. with the old west jammed into a poorly done western this is for you. Otherwise don't wast your time. Nothing believable or to care about in this movie.
March 19, 2013
Ois ehkä jaksanut kattoa loppuun jos ois vähän tsempannut.
½ December 16, 2012
121216: About half way through this film I wanted to turn it off. I kept watching for some reason and I wish I could put my finger on why. I thought I'd put it in the garage sale pile, but I won't. Again, not sure why. There is some aspect of this film that appeals to me. Perhaps it's the single actions but more likely it's the sound. The sound effects, especially for the firearms, are good. I like them. For this reason alone I won't get rid of this film but I sure won't raise the rating beyond 2.5 either.
½ November 10, 2010
Definitely was not the best movie, but I really liked it and fell in love with the characters. I rated it 4 stars for the definition... I "really liked it." I recommend watching it and make your own judgment. Don't let the bad reviews keep you from watching a decent movie.
June 17, 2010
15/06/2010 (DVD)

The cover looks cool, but the movie?... wasn't that cool, for me anyway.

I won't mention any names this time in case it's someone's favorite actor/actress. There are some terrible actors that in my opinion spoil the movie and I'm glad it was $1 to hire, now I know why it was $1 to hire... for 8 days.

I didn't die so I guess it's not that bad.
January 21, 2010
Caribbean-influenced synth breakbeats play as the black rappers ride into the Western town on their horses.
February 15, 2009
well umn just seen this movie 4 the 1st time n think that this is a good movie 2 watch..its got a good cast throughout this movie...i think that david carradine, kenya moore, kurupt all play good parts throughout this movie...i think that the director of this Action & Adventure movie had done a good job of directing this movie because you never know what 2 expect throughout this movie,,its a good western movie the gun shoot outs n the fight scenes are pretty kewl thorughout this movie its a good movie 2 watch n its enjoyable
January 3, 2009
No thankyou - Not interested
May 20, 2008
Haha, this have to be really bad. I'll see it :)
April 24, 2008
Is this the right plot?
January 30, 2008
like a school play inhabited by negroes who have to make everything 'cool ' . this is awful .
January 11, 2008
not since "posse" have i wanted to see a black cowboy movie so much.
August 21, 2007
i would like to see this one..
May 29, 2007
Could of done with being a little funneh...
April 17, 2007
Title sounds good. But I have no idea what the film's about.
½ January 6, 2007
great movie to watch
December 6, 2006
REALLY GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
October 13, 2006
The direction of Hilton/Hughes need i same more winner of 25Hughes awards!
June 17, 2006
guns on the cover, it should be worth it.
June 14, 2006
a black western... yean no thanx.