Ultraviolet - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ultraviolet Reviews

½ June 1, 2014
If I could put negative stars I would
March 27, 2014
I like it, I really do. Maybe because it's different(and I like movies whose distinctive) or maybe because of the good Sci-Fi storyline I don't know, but what I do know is that it's good. (if I really have to say something less good about it, it would be that I really didn't understand why day had to be on that playground when 6 was dying, but I love mysteries so.. not that I likek't that 6 was dying, but that was part of the story,) see the movie than you'll understand what I mean(I hope.)
February 21, 2014
I think I may be one of the only few people who like this film and nobody will change my opinion on that. May not be that original but who cares, I like it and I hope you do too.
February 2, 2014
The CGI effects put my off the off!!
½ January 20, 2014
Half of the action looked like a bad videogame. It's premise was interesting, but fell flat before I even bought the ticket.
January 18, 2014
(09) TO OWN, ON CRACKLE?
½ January 6, 2014
Jaw-dropping awful in every single way. The fact that the movie actually takes itself very seriously just leads to extra unintended laughs. It's mercifully over in under 90 minutes.
December 30, 2013
Right from the start when you walk into a theatre to watch a film like this one , you know it's going to be so over the top & shameless it will at least be fun! Well this film is far from being a masterpiece but i found it very fun to watch, well paced and Milla Jovovitch is very nice to look at. an incredible B movie to watch with friends and a keg of beer or high as a kite.... only ways to fully enjoy the joke!
December 10, 2013
very good fighting sequences and a basic plot line.
December 7, 2013
fight scenes were the best part... plot sucked and th dialogue was even worse.
½ November 13, 2013
A highly generic piece of crap of bad unnecessary proportions. The acting is as crap as it can be, the fight scenes are generic, mindless, and forgettable, the scenery is a bunch of crapola, it looks like an unfinished cgi city. The story, plot, and writing are all really really really bad. Really just a bad sugarcoated copy of Resident Evil.
½ November 11, 2013
Milla Jovovich plays fights against the system to survive once the majority of the population has been infected. She is sent to retrieve a weapon, which also happens to be a kid. Could have been great, but this is a prime example of style over substance. Unfortunately, that 'style' has aged incredibly poorly. The CGI is laughably bad and there is an abundance of it. There is also this filter/air brushed looked to a lot of things which does not work at all. Just a mess of a film
November 10, 2013
One of the worst excuses for a film, Ultraviolet is Ultrashit, featuring bland characters, boring story, clumsy and uncaring progression and really bad CGI. This is a complete waste of time.
November 8, 2013
Apt for those who believe that FX can make a whole movie. I liked the story, and, come on, Milla Jovovich stretching and bending...
October 28, 2013
Great science fiction movie...!!
October 12, 2013
Terrible film. Do not waste your time on this dreck. The plot... LOL--Not.
October 5, 2013
No-brainer sci-fi thriller.
½ September 23, 2013
why is this download taking so long going on 4hours
½ September 20, 2013
the fight scenes were pretty laughable. esp the one where she takes down a group of guys in one second. even aeon flux was better than this movie b/c it had a better storyline.
½ September 15, 2013
the story is not bad, but the CGI is awful!