Last Holiday - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Last Holiday Reviews

September 8, 2016
We need more Queen Lat movies. She is genuine and a riot. Could watch her all day long.
April 1, 2016
Very predictable movie but if it wasn't like that i'd not watch it cause you really do feel for Queen Latifah's charactor, it's a very charming and funny movie that really warms the heart to watch
½ December 28, 2015
Funny and heart-warming, Queen Latifah is a class act.
December 12, 2015
When Georgia finds out she has weeks to live, she throws caution to the wind and lives it up. This story has been told before, but it's OK to watch it again.
November 11, 2015
That's one the good films I've ever seen in my holly life, the actor Queen Latifer was nothing but a cariat
May 20, 2015
Queen Latifah needs to find better films to be in. This is another addition to dumb comedies.
April 17, 2015
Queen Latifah delivers yet another spectacular performance. This film is a great chick-flick. Perfect for the dreamer and romantic in you with loads of laughs along the way. Highly recommendable.
March 18, 2015
Mediocre comedy featuring Queen Latifah on skis.
February 14, 2015
A very,very up movie
½ January 3, 2015
Entertaining and funny holiday movie with a great cast and likable characters and a good heart-warming story
October 3, 2014
Not my favorite Queen Latifah movie.
September 18, 2014
Love this movie.. funny, heartwarming
July 11, 2014
Laugh more, love more. See the world. Be brave.??
May 15, 2014
A lovely , uplifting film.
May 3, 2014
Very entertaining and funny
March 30, 2014
why can't I watch the damn movie??
February 2, 2014
Really liked the message.
½ January 4, 2014
I just love the Queen!
December 30, 2013
Nice & uplifting comedy that owes a lot to the amazing Queen Latifah. One these feel good films.