Saint Ralph - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Saint Ralph Reviews

August 7, 2017
Saint Ralph is a movie about faith. Just magnificent.
½ July 10, 2017
It's well-made and hits all the emotional beats. However, as a runner I cannot let Ralph's form go. The sequel to this movie either has him performing 2 miracles without knowing it or he gets some extreme injuries due to so fast with such poor form. Like I said, if you aren't a runner you will probably love this, but I just cannot let his running form go.
June 23, 2017
Great underdog movie with good irreverence.
May 8, 2016
Quirky and quiet little film about a Catholic schoolboy who wants to run the Boston Marathon. It succeeds finally because of the warmth of the cast portraying loyalty and persistence in the face of adversity.
½ March 29, 2016
Funny, entertaining, heart-warming, and inspirational! This movie sends a positive message to kids: "never give up on your dreams no matter what."
April 19, 2015
Wow inspiration, funny and relatable without corny cliches and preaches
½ February 25, 2015
Nice little drama with heart and some soul.
December 17, 2014
Even when it's pushing the limits of shameless manipulation, this cheeky Canadian film has charm and wit.
½ July 22, 2014
An excellent film. Well written and very well acted. Heartwarming without any cloying saccharineness.
½ July 20, 2014
Wonderful, sweet charmer that inspires hope. Good performance by young Adam Butcher and the entire cast. Very entertaining and uplifting film.
November 1, 2013
I watch this movie before every race. It's inspiring, quirky, well acted, and fun to watch. It makes you want to jump up and go do something you've never done before.
April 6, 2013
A little corny and clich√√, (C), but one of the best movies I've ever seen. I guess sometimes we need corny and cliche. The movie starts a little awkward with a 13 year old boy doing what 13 year old boys do, but you quickly fall in love with Ralph, and start praying for miracles.
March 24, 2013
to the critics that rated this movie above mediocre, you did not take into account lubica kucerova's marvelous performance as 'woman in shower'. This movie was fantastic! A must see, I will be recommending it to all my friends in the hopes that they become raging Catholic douchebags... like me.
½ December 25, 2012
One word ... Inspiring.
½ December 23, 2012
See Canadians can make a good movie. It has a feel to it a lot like Bob Clark's 'A Christmas Story'. Cute and touching.
December 7, 2012
Worth finding and watching!
November 2, 2012
I adored this movie! So did my priest ! Clever & Funny.
September 15, 2012
Really good. (This is coming from an atheist too)
July 5, 2012
I love this movie. Its funny, sad and touching.
June 30, 2012
Great movie, especially if you're Catholic........