Saint Ralph - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Saint Ralph Reviews

February 16, 2012
this was an okay movie i guess some parts really disturbing and some parts were sad too this was filmed in canada near the woodbine area for the pool scene
February 8, 2012
A real gem of a movie. nothing of what i expected but im reallly glad i decided 2 watch it. really good fun and good film
½ January 29, 2012
Definitely one worth watching.
½ January 17, 2012
Don't get me wrong, it is a very sweet film with a lovely ending but it's never necessarily realistic when it tries to be. Ralph speaks a bit too mature for his age and unfortunately Adam Butcher is miscast.
January 11, 2012
I need to see this to know what it's about.
December 23, 2011
I don't care. It's a feel good movie that made me feel good. Most movies in this category make me feel uncomfortable because they are so corny. Yeah, this movie is also corny, but dammit I liked it!
October 9, 2011
A good movie you haven't seen. Funny and inspirational, Adam Butcher (Ralph) is a talented young actor, expect to see more of him.
½ October 2, 2011
Great flick! A little gem, Canadian to boot. Uplifting, and inspiring...the little movie that could. Characters that grow on you, and grow in their own right throughout the film. Give it a chance. Have faith.
August 9, 2011
a few movies have made me cried. This legitimately made me bawl.
July 2, 2011
Well acted , charming and uplifting film.
June 20, 2011
Absolutely fantastic. I did not know what to expect when I started and I now have another movie to add to my list of all time favorites.
½ June 19, 2011
Don't wait until tomorrow, start running today.
½ June 18, 2011
Super super picture!!! inspiracional
½ June 11, 2011
The movie ends and you kind of expect one of those "Ralph won the Boston Marathon at the age of 17" ... That could be a credit to the story that you'd believe it was based on something true. This movie is a fun story that I think young boys, or men who used to be boys can all relate too, even if Ralph is a little creepy sometimes.
June 8, 2011
Too bad some scenes are inappropriate for children. This really is a fun, inspiring film, but I confess I am a sucker for "feel-good" movies!
May 3, 2011
Loved this movie! I laughed, I cried and I was inspired :)
April 8, 2011
On Monday , over 20k folks will be running the Boston Marathon.. what is so impossible to qualify for is getting harder with the new rules.. but this movie is so simple about faith ( this kid was really trying to win it-what fantasy) &endurance& just hard work... i havent run in a month... this movie is about miracles and getting off the couch-Peter Pan for runners- I need this to start back running.. and maybe before i'm older i will BQ ( what a miracle!)
March 27, 2011
Just Believe! That says it all. Great inspiration for teens and adults alike. Miracles happen, and this movie makes us aware.
½ March 2, 2011
such a sweet and inspiring story. Great for kids that grew up Catholic in the 50's and 60's, too!
March 2, 2011
"Saint Ralph" is the story of Ralph Walker, a fourteen year old boy who runs for his Catholic school's cross-country team. When Ralph's mother falls ill with cancer, Ralph claims he's seen a vision of God and God told him if he won the Boston Marathon his mother would be alright. This film is an extraordinary tale about one boy's fight to overcome all odds and accomplish his dreams. I felt that this movie was incredible. It was very uplifting and I could not seriously find a thing wrong with it. The story was very well written. The film was perfectly directed and cast. It wasn't too much of a tear-jerker that it would make you leave sad. The acting was genuine and real. The film is approriate for audiences 13+. The film uses language briefly and there is a scene of a teen pleasuring himself, however no nudity is shown. Overall, I would recommend this movie to anyone who wants to be uplifted or just anyone who wants to have a great time at the movies!