Saint Ralph Reviews

• Feb 19, 2019

Well done with a suburb lead actor.

Well done with a suburb lead actor.

• Dec 19, 2018

My favorite movie love watching this move

My favorite movie love watching this move

• Aug 07, 2017

Saint Ralph is a movie about faith. Just magnificent.

Saint Ralph is a movie about faith. Just magnificent.

• Jul 10, 2017

It's well-made and hits all the emotional beats. However, as a runner I cannot let Ralph's form go. The sequel to this movie either has him performing 2 miracles without knowing it or he gets some extreme injuries due to so fast with such poor form. Like I said, if you aren't a runner you will probably love this, but I just cannot let his running form go.

• Jun 23, 2017

Great underdog movie with good irreverence.

Great underdog movie with good irreverence.

• Kevin M. W Super Reviewer
    May 07, 2016

Quirky and quiet little film about a Catholic schoolboy who wants to run the Boston Marathon. It succeeds finally because of the warmth of the cast portraying loyalty and persistence in the face of adversity.

• Mar 29, 2016

Funny, entertaining, heart-warming, and inspirational! This movie sends a positive message to kids: "never give up on your dreams no matter what."

• Apr 19, 2015

Wow inspiration, funny and relatable without corny cliches and preaches

Wow inspiration, funny and relatable without corny cliches and preaches

• Feb 25, 2015

Nice little drama with heart and some soul.

Nice little drama with heart and some soul.

• Jul 22, 2014

An excellent film. Well written and very well acted. Heartwarming without any cloying saccharineness.