Dirty Deeds - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dirty Deeds Reviews

½ September 10, 2016
After seeing this one is it possible to watch a movie set in a high school that doesn't involve a 'mean' Principle, hot girl and some kids wearing those strange sports jackets! (I'm English, we don't have those so I'm not sure what they're called) Poor acting, boring dialogue, stupid plot AND MADE ME THINK THAT EVERY WRITER IN HOLLYWOOD USES A COMMUNAL BRAIN CELL!
November 26, 2015
"Dirty Deeds" is a sloppy put together teenflick, that spits out dullness all over you with no new jokes to offer on any level.
June 28, 2014
Not gonna lie, it was pretty insane.
June 2, 2014
What I got to say about this movie "Dirty Deeds" is that "it's not funny and it's extremely boring" for most of the parts of the movie. The performances in this movie are horrendous. The directing by David Kendall is not good at all. The screenplay is pathetic. And the score is okay. "I'm raving that "Dirty Deeds" is one movie that you may forgettable after watching it. "It's NOT a must see!"
½ April 7, 2014
A interesting premise but has despicable characters a lame and sometimes very dark sense I humor that dosent fit well at all with the rest of the movie. Also the bully only gets proven wrong (not even a reaction).
½ February 11, 2014
Never heard of this teen film and was very surprised with the cast they had. Watchable but still the lower scale of teen sex coms
September 2, 2013
A high school comedy that will remind you of other high school comedies, with the same toilet humor and lack of character development. I did laugh a couple of times, and found Ventimiglia to be engaging. The reasons I watched this, Chabert and Kebbel, did not disappoint. A slightly entertaining movie.
½ April 24, 2013
highschooler movie..full of action and little bit fun!
½ March 2, 2013
nothing much in movie ..... so stay away from this one ..
January 28, 2013
This was one VERY funny movie
½ December 22, 2012
Pointless gross stupid just a random weird movie
December 7, 2012
Looks interesting will try to find and watch!
½ November 11, 2012
Fun and enjoyable. Not the greatest but still a great high school comedy.
½ August 9, 2012
A late-night comedy that provides a few laughs and features several TV and Film stars, in some of their earliest roles. If you are under the influence and looking for a movie to compliment your high. You really can't go wrong with DIRTY DEEDS. Otherwise, you may want to find something else to watch.
May 15, 2012
Very entertaining movie.
April 5, 2012
Okay, so everyone doesn't care.
March 31, 2012
ohh i think that ive heard about this
½ March 11, 2012
Incoherent, unwatchable...
March 10, 2012
Made me laugh a bit, didn't really think the moral of the story was life changing for me or anything. Decent moral but not the best for me....