Dirty Deeds - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dirty Deeds Reviews

December 24, 2010
Quite funny. Run of the mill teen comedy!
November 8, 2010
Dirty Good evening FB friends!! Why is it that when we have made changes in our lives relating to certain individuals or situations for the betterment of our lives, we seem to still bring forth and/or hold onto it or them?? If your change is wholesome and enhances my life, you should embrace the "NEW", let go of the "OLD" and move forward!!!deeds
October 3, 2010
Clearly there's nothing deep about any of this. It's just another aimless teen romp. But having said that, it was pretty fun to watch and managed to be funny without being totally classless. This is worth seeing once.
September 19, 2010
this was actually a pretty good movie
September 5, 2010
This is a cool movie. From start to finish, action all the way thru. Great flow, not one boring moment or lag of time. I'd highly recommend.
August 17, 2010
Very entertaining movie.
August 4, 2010
Complete silliness with juvenile antics as can be expected from a high school movie centered around homecoming. Nonetheless, it was fun and enjoyable.
½ August 1, 2010
This was an ok movie. It had an interesting story none a less. The end of the school year is here and it is time for the 10 dirty deeds. 10 horrible pranks done every year. But only one man has made it through all 10 and has disappeared. But now it is time for Milo Ventimiglia to try. This movie to me seemed like a teen movie, but with a better story line. It didn't really have a lot of comedy, but it was interesting to watch. I do really wish that they showed more of the dirty deeds since that is what the movie was about. But they really rushed them. The last few more more in depth, but that was it. These types of movies are usually made for fun. They are not made to be best comedy of the year. They are just made for a certain audience and to try to make more money than it cost to make it. So the movie was ok and that is just about it.
August 1, 2010
½ July 29, 2010
teenage sillyness and mind numbingly boring
July 24, 2010
Ridiculous and plot holes galore. But with Lacey Chabert and Arielle Kebbel, I'm not complaining too much.
June 1, 2010
Dirty Deeds was a fun, thoughtless movie about 10 high school pranks that only one person per year attempts to complete (sometimes no one mans up to do them). This time it is Milo V (Peter Petrelli from Heroes) trying the 10 deeds. He blows through them fairly fast and hits a few roadblocks along the way. I have a newfound crush on Lacey Chabert after watching this movie (not sure why I didn't have one for her after Mean Girls, but oh well). Not bad, wouldn?t buy it, but if it happened to be on tv, I?d probably watch it again.
½ May 21, 2010
Turned it off 10 mins. in. and I stuck through the strait to DVD American Pie movies (beta house, the naked mile) This featured the guy from Heros and the now hotter chick from Party of Five so I thought I would give it a try. This movie was TOO generic with TOO stereo tpical characters. This movie fell under the "camp appeal" line for me and that's an ugly place to be.
May 18, 2010
Great performance on Milos side... Comedy and action and cleavage!
½ April 21, 2010
Awesome movie! Love the idea of this 10 Dirty Deeds that need to be fulfilled within 12 hours on a Friday night with a challenging Senior in High School. Funny and charming, I already loved it the first 20 minutes. :) Great movie to watch for a weekend.
April 16, 2010
this movie are funny..damn goodd....haha
April 13, 2010
good movie, funny and intertaining! i would watch it again
March 22, 2010