Aliens Reviews

• 1d ago

There are two kinds of people in the world, those who prefer Alien over Aliens and those who like Aliens more than Alien. Aliens and Alien are so stylistically different that it feels almost unfair to compare them. As for me I personally like Aliens more. Admittedly Aliens' set design and shot set ups aren't as strong as Alien but Aliens makes up for that with more Xenomorph action and fantastic special effects. As for the characters Ripley is just as awesome as she was in Alien, as for the new characters they take a bit of time to warm up to but after a while you really root for them to make it off of the planet alive. One of my biggest problems with Alien is that when you saw the Xenomorph completely it looked too much like someone in a costume that however is fixed in Aliens; the Xenomorphs move like an other worldly creature and as for the alien queen the effects are some of the best I've ever seen in film. One of the scariest scenes in the movie is the scene where Newt and Ripley are locked in the medical bay with the facehuggers; it is a superb scene that reminds me how I feel when there is a spider in my room. Aliens is a very action packed and well made and acted film that delivers as a sequel and it stands on its own.

• Nov 10, 2019

James Cameron has a thing for making perfect films the perfect sequel. if it's a film with James Cameron labelled as director, it's an instant absolute must see!

• Nov 04, 2019

Incrível! Esse filme é realmente digno de melhores filmes do cinema!

Incrível! Esse filme é realmente digno de melhores filmes do cinema!

• Nov 01, 2019

Great movie and cast.

Great movie and cast.

• Oct 29, 2019

I like this movie but i think the original is better. Private Hudson was so annoying and I thought it was very predictable

• Oct 25, 2019

This movie is very overrated in my opinion, it has some very good action sequences and strong character depth, but I don't think it lives up to its predecessor as I found it to lack the horror thrills. I wouldn't call it one of the greatest films of all time, but its an enjoyable enough film for me.

• Oct 24, 2019

When Alien gives the suspense, this one gives the action! It is quite rare that a sequel to a classic can actually be at the level (or higher depending on your opinion) of the original. Packed with tons of special effects and once again a great performance by Sigourney Weaver and the cast and crew.

• Oct 21, 2019

This movie is better in all aspects than "Alien: The eighth passenger." Well, it contains more action and suspenseful moments, a good script and cinematography. James Cameron did an excellent job and this is appreciated in every moment that happens in the movie.

• Oct 20, 2019

No doubt, a well done sequel of a classic. It takes everything great about the original and multiplies it. One of the greatest movies of all time

• Oct 15, 2019

There really are only two Alien movies worth seeing. If you like your evil hiding in the shadows, unseen, undetected until the moment it strikes, then Alien is for you. If you prefer a full-on life or death struggle with guns, marines, grenades and lots and lots of monsters, then this is your Alien movie. Classic!