Neal 'N' Nikki - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Neal 'N' Nikki Reviews

October 27, 2012
A rom-com movie with no chemistry among the leads and a non-existent screenplay by the writers.
½ May 23, 2010
Extremely Mind-Numbing film. I wonder what Arjun Sablok was thinking while writing this third rated script, Even though the duration was 1 hour 41 minutes,
I really wasn't aware what was going on? Barring few good songs & Canada's picture postcard cinematography. The story is so silly and idiotic, the performance from the leads are terrible, UDAY CHOPRA is a non-actor. He needs to take some acting lessons, TANISHA is sure-shot disappointment. I didn't expect such over-the-top performance from her side since she is younger sister of supremely talented KAJOL, HMMM.... SOME CHEMICAL LOCHA IN HER GENES. Neal n Nikki is YASH RAJ FILM'S worst ever script and movie. FORGET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
March 19, 2010
This is one of my fav ever indian movies....its a fun film!
October 21, 2009
how special! a bollyw%d comedy shot in beautiful bc, canada! maybe that's why u can see kisses and cleavages just like anglo movies. dis is a feel g%d movie big time. pretty women w/ hot bodies, disco dancing, romance, humors & 1drfl sceneries. another must-see hindu movie.
September 25, 2009
same director of na tum jaano na hum. I dunno abt this movie. just wanna c it.
½ May 12, 2009
Must watch.. It was a beautiful Love Story.
Loves it!!
February 19, 2009
I just simply adore this movie..it's my fav ..and they are soo cute,and the music soo hot,and also the lyrics,who I think are transmiting most of the magic of the movie
iLeo
½ October 26, 2008
Interesting movie with a new twist in cinema flair! Uday Chopra and Tanisha Mukherjee are absolutely great. Here is a movie about Neal and Nikki, two young carefree individuals, who meet and instantly begin a journey of mishaps and mayhem. They discover a newfound friendship, instant attraction, and love. Although both are too stubborn to admit it openly, they compromise in a way. Great music. Definitely worth seeing.
½ August 16, 2008
belo avg comedy at tyms n d music sux big tym xcpt 4 d title song....n 4 d gud part...comedy gets gud at tyms....n d 'nikki's hot...n uday makes u laugh all d way..
July 31, 2008
love the movie it is hilarious!!!
June 28, 2008
I love this movie................ so good
May 2, 2008
cute movie.. various scenes reminded me of DDLJ and PTHT. worth watching..
May 1, 2008
Litt utypisk bollywood film da det faktisk er kyssing i filmen. Livlig og med en god del humor. Og som en forventer av en bollywoodfilm, så har den også en rekke dans- og sang- scener. Merk og hvor kort den er. Korteste Bollywood jeg noen gang har sett.
March 25, 2008
funny & over ect.......bUt thOse weRe sOme Ov mY speCiall mOmenT when i hAd sEen it.....
March 18, 2008
This movie would have definitely clicked had there been better actors..i guess...Yashraj was tryin to promote Uday...& get him a super cool image..but i guess they failed miserably....Tanisha was ok...though she didn't look hot in the bikini..I loved the story..a typical GenX story...the choreography was super cool..amazin locales...a bit more of publicity..& decent movie wud have done a world of good fer d movie....nevertheless..recommended only if u'd like to spend a lazy afternoon doin nuthin..coz there's absolutely nothin to look out for....average songs....but better actors needed....amen...
March 16, 2008
i love this movie!! ti like so awesome. it was shooted in canada, and im from canada!!

lovely lovely. watch it lol:p
March 9, 2008
Ridiculous movie that leaves you with a warm and fuzzy feeling. Uday Chopra may not be a dramatic actor, but he is funny as hell and in this movie he shines.
December 16, 2007
a veryyy fun movie, seemed really modern, especially compared to a lot of bollywood films
½ December 6, 2007
couple of angel n devil are very naughty the tease each other. on the other hand heal want to enjoy his life before his merriage but he founds silly nikki near him where ever he go. ultimately they did wat xactly want.