All of Me - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

All of Me Reviews

February 25, 2017
"Unlike you, most of us only get one chance in life, and I'm not gonna waste mine behind a desk!"
"I Love it when you talk like a beer commercial."

Quick witted comedy at several levels, from cerebral to slapstick, and one liners galore, all with Brilliant timing by Steve Martin.
Moments of sweetness and sincerity, and then some quips to make you cackle out loud.
A few misfires with gross out /potty/ sex humor, but not enough to completely derail it.

The courtroom shenanigans with two ppl in one body arguing during a court case are a Steve Martin quirk-induced FunFest not to be missed.
And plenty of surprising bits of deadpan hilarity, especially the blind musician's perfectly timed remarks. So great.
Gold Jerry, GOLD.
4 out of 5 split personality brawls
January 2, 2017
Not hilarious but quite good. Steve Martin had a fairly challenging role and pull it off very well.
½ November 14, 2016
Martin's physical comedy is top notch here and while the premise is a bit undercooked, the movie is undeniably charming.
October 23, 2016
SO funny and romantic
October 1, 2016
Quite funny back in the 80's.
August 16, 2016
A rather ridiculous plot idea is pulled off by an incredible script and several exceptional actors. Excellent tunes as well. A shame that Reiner, Tomlin, & Martin didn't work together more often.
July 20, 2016
The film felt a bit dated, but I enjoyed Steve martin in it. Definitely won't be for everyone, but if you like him then you might enjoy it.
June 5, 2016
It is an unquestionably funny, well acted, creative comedy masterpiece.
½ May 15, 2016
I'm pretty surprised that this 1984 comedy isn't more remembered than it is. Ebert said in his review that this film was in the same category as "Ghostbusters," but I would go a step beyond that and say it is much more consistently funny and charming than the overrated Ghostbusters is. Also similarly to Ebert, I was not a big fan of Steve Martin before seeing this, but his performance was screwball brilliance and had me cracking up several times. The premise is totally absurd, but that's what makes the film so fun. Reiner deftly makes one feel like you're seeing the 80's version of a 40's style comedy. Lily Tomlin is hilarious as well, and she brings a nice pathos to the film in places. Don't miss this film because it looks lesser 80's comedy, it should really be spoken of as one of the best comedies of the latter 20th century.
December 23, 2015
Good humour after a long time :)
November 19, 2015
love this movie, best movie in my collection
½ August 23, 2015
A different kind of romantic comedy, "All of Me" brings back feelings of screwball films of old.
½ July 30, 2015
been copied since its release but this is still as good as it gets
June 15, 2015
Talk about your odd couple! Steve Martin and Lily Tomlin are hilarious on their own Together, they are a laugh riot. Tomlin is best known as the snarky telephone operator from Laugh-In and Steve Martin was a legendary comedy writer before launching his own career in stand-up and acting. This is a brilliant, funny movie.
½ May 26, 2015
Time has not been so kind to this movie, but Martin and Tomlin have some great scenes involving mirrors.
May 3, 2015
still funny after all these years, two comedic legends woooooo
April 13, 2015
A underrated comic gem and one of Martin and Tomlin"s best.
½ February 7, 2015
Steve Martin at his early great self and Lily Tomlin at a good time, too! Fairly original movie (especially for it's time) and zany fun. Again, Martin at a younger, funnier stage!
February 5, 2015
Love this movie, very funny !
½ November 8, 2014
Not among Martin's all time most hilarious works, the fourth and final collaboration between him and the elder Reiner still gives out a touching yuckfest. Robinson's script is peppered with a mix of wit and physical laughs elevated by the energy of two great comics.