Flight 93 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Flight 93 Reviews

June 27, 2016
Flight 93 is a heartwarming and brilliant movie. This movie is based on the September 11 attacks about the fourth plane Flight 93 that went down in Shanksville, Pennsylvania. A movie about the brave passengers that fought for their lives against the hijackers is brilliant. I would very much suggest this movies.
July 30, 2015
A kind of made for TV version of 'United 93' which is perfectly fine if a little pointless in an age where we can quite easily just watch 'United 93' on our TV anyway.
June 29, 2015
I found this difficult to watch, not because there was anything wrong with how it was done but because it actually happened, and it ended horrifically. Of course, it's the same with anything that is based on a true story.

overall it wasn't bad, just disturbing and depressing
January 15, 2015
Tense, solid for a TV-film.
½ September 29, 2014
Great movie that realistically tells a story of what might have happened aboard flight 93. Good acting, intense drama. Must see.
½ February 17, 2014
Great movie. Should have been in theaters instead of made for TV. By far better than United 93.
January 6, 2014
Really good and so interesting.
½ December 11, 2013
Surprisingly emotionally involving, both in a positive and a negative way.
October 9, 2013
Actually I liked this better than "United 93". (Too much handheld nausea in "United 93".) Both good though. "Flight 93" tells the story simply with an understated power. I think this movie probably gets closer to what it was like to be on that flight. It also lets you get to know the people on that flight which makes their death so much more tragic. A good one. You can get the DVD from Netfix The whole movie is also on YouTube..
September 11, 2013
Really good movie and an appropriate way to honor September 11.
September 1, 2013
This film will be compared to Paul Greengrass' United 93, released soon after this production. What has been done here, shows the families of the passengers, and flight crew.
August 13, 2013
A good TV show about the September 11 2001 attacks but United 93 is so much better.
March 20, 2013
the people that saved lives on that day nobody Will ever forget. They were all hero's infuriated day all American won't forget
February 3, 2013
its about 9 11
looks good
½ December 17, 2012
what a baaaaaaad movie :S:S
November 15, 2012
ok movie but I still can't believe this actually happened, it was a good movie but I don't think I can watch this movie again though, it was a good movie, it was very good, it was directed by Peter Markle
November 6, 2012
Flight 93 details the heartbreaking true story of the heroic passengers and crew aboard United Airlines Flight 93 on September 11, 2001. Trapped onboard a hijacked flight, these ordinary citizens disregarded their own personal safety to bond together and overthrow their terrorist captors.

With their lives in the balance, these brave passengers rose up to prevent their plane from being used as the latest deadly missile. The courageous revolt regrettably led to the devastating crash in a Pennsylvania field, just 20 minutes from the nation's capital. The actions of these valiant few likely prevented the plane from reaching its intended target, widely believed to have been the White House or U.S. Capitol Building. Directly mirrored on facts from the public record, this emotional film includes actual communications between the fated passengers and their loved ones on the ground.

Flight 93 serves as a glowing tribute to these modern day heroes, and will ensure that their sacrifice and selflessness can never be forgotten.

stars Jeffrey Nordling, Brennan Elliott, Kendall Cross, Ty Olsson, Monnae Michaell, Colin Glazer, Adam Harrington April Telek and Gwynyth Walsh.
November 4, 2012
Quite emotional but sometimes overly emotional, it is a good movie and i'd recommend it, it's quite interesting but acting wasn't always great and it got a bit boring, good movie though.
½ October 25, 2012
they did a great job on this one