Flight 93 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Flight 93 Reviews

½ October 25, 2012
they did a great job on this one
October 14, 2012
One of the most moving picture I have ever seen. I saw it in the theater, the last 10 minutes or so everyone in there was crying. I also like that it doesn't "star" anyone, that would take away from the story.
September 11, 2012
I'd been put off watching this film by various people, but I'm so glad I eventually watched it!! Far more heart-wrenching than United 93 and far less "clinical" (you spend more time with the victims and their families than the "official" people.) I defy anyone to not cry at this film. The only thing that let it down was the ending which wasn't as "clean" as United 93. A must see!!
September 10, 2012
In memory of those who fought!
September 4, 2012
Just can't get myself to see this. Due to the subject matter. 9/11 still to close.
August 22, 2012
might be too sad for me to watch, but am willing to try.
½ July 26, 2012
el vuelo que nunca ocurrio.
½ July 20, 2012
what a movie! I'm so thankful for my country!
July 5, 2012
A very gripping movie
July 5, 2012
Definitely beats "United 93" with a more accurate portrayal of the events of 9/11 and what happened onboard United Airlines Flight 93 that fateful day.
June 19, 2012
very good movie the best
June 11, 2012
This movie is absolutely depressing!!!! I freakin cried when I saw it!!
June 7, 2012
good movie shows how things really are
½ May 25, 2012
I was hesitant to watch this, but Im so glad I did! You will really get into this movie.When they finally decided to take back the plane, I was literally on my feet rushing toward the TV sneaking up to the cockpit WITH them! Its a heart wrenching reality to what occured on the plane during the hijacking of United 93 on Sept. 11 .
April 26, 2012
Very entertaining assuming that was what happened on the flight. Artistic freedoms don't have any boundaries not even with this subject matter.

I personally believe the story within the plane did not happen as it was told in the movie.

This film panders to those who wish to make "heroes" out of the victims. It was a horrible day, a horrible time in world history, and is still something we must deal with but, I repeat, this is nothing more than a story based on assumptions directed to appease the masses... a tad propagandistic.
April 19, 2012
Doesn't seem interesting.
January 13, 2012
Good movie based so true to what happened.
September 17, 2011
It's sad that ten years have gone by and the people of Flight 93 are still overshadowed by the events that happened at the WTC and Pentagon. I don't mean to show any disrespect towards them, but the events that happened on that plane captures what that horrible day ultimately taught us. That is, while there is evil in this world, there are still people out there who want, and will, do the right thing, not because they will get anything from it but because it is right. Who knows how many lives those people on that plane saved? We will never know, but I will give my respect to those people until the day that I die.
September 13, 2011
A good movie, everything in this film came over thruthfully which is a rather rare phenomenon nowadays!
September 11, 2011
Surprisingly good movie with a original storytelling way without any main characters. Very appropriate on this 10 year anniversary!