Park - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Park Reviews

October 18, 2015
Hella too funny. A must watch if you want a lil of each of such acts like love making and can't get some.
½ March 13, 2014
Not sure why the movie was made? Decent actors with nothing good, too much of randomness. I dont think anyone will remember of having seen this movie.
June 14, 2012
Fairly different and unique but kind of stupid.
October 13, 2010
OK for a laugh or two but nothing really impressive in the whole.
July 4, 2010
None of the characters seems particularly believable, except Lake's; she brings some feeling to a thin role. And the campy, "outrageous" comedy is pretty thin, too. I hated this film SKIP IT!!!
May 2, 2010
Good simple movie with all of its' cast having come to Jesus moments throughout the movie, it was nice to see a throwback to the old days where movies just relied on good acting, the acting was decent and the movie was mildly entertaining
December 2, 2009
This was a very interesting movie. The cast was small, but not bad. It all took place with people parking, well in a park type area. But all these events go down and it gets really entertaining. It was a little short and it could of been better, but a clever story writer did a great job in making this movie.
November 11, 2009
Une idee de depart sympathique pour ce film choral mais passe l'exposition le realisateur nous sert plusieurs "trucs" d'un certain cinema independant et ne surprend plus. Si les situations paraissent cocasses, les personnages n'en restent pas moins stereotypes et on devine aisement le deroulement de l'intrigue. Pas desagreable pour autant mais pas genial non plus.
July 22, 2009
I'm surprised to see so few good things about this movie. It was overall random but I think there was certainly a point, many points about relationships and sex that were very real. Sure the suicidal couple was out there but the rest of the stories seemed to be realistic enough to me. I related to quite a few of the characters and found the ones I didn't relate to interesting enough to hold my attention. The movie requires patience as the story lines unfold in a a very post-modern, thrown in the middle way. If you can't handle that then this is not your movie. I just happen to like that sort of confusion.
June 22, 2009
a poor effort in dramatic film making.
May 30, 2009
This little indie flick was a lot of fun, with a great cast too!
April 24, 2009
I found this movie to be both hilarious and heartwarming. A really balanced, well-felt out look at relationships from almost every conceivable angle.

A really enjoyable watch, and instant classic in my home!
½ March 28, 2009
This is one of the worst movies I've seen. I only rented it to see Trent Ford, who is as cute as a button. (This is the only movie of his where he takes his shirt off, so the cost of rental was justified somewhat.) Other than that, what a dud! Its inspiration would appear to be Robert Altman's [i]Short Cuts[/i]; alas, the screenwriters didn't have those marvelous Raymond Carver stories to work with. I mean, it actually takes place up in the hills above L.A. just like the Altman ending. William Baldwin is inept and the rest of the cast is, too, with the sole exception of Anne Dudek. And, hey, as long as we're talking about "Six Degrees of Robert Altman," Trent Ford's very first film appears to have been Altman's brilliant [i]Gosford Park [/i](which contains the word "park" -- WOW!, some kind of Qabalah going on here!). But that doesn't make this loser of a movie any better.
½ February 22, 2009
OMG! this was hilarious, i couln't quit laughing...the suicide attempt was the funniest. lol!
January 12, 2009
Amusing simple story of one park near LA where: one woman comes to kill herself (but can't seem to succeed at even that) 4 twenty somethings come to explore their sexuality, two dog groomers come on their lunch-break for two very different motives, one married man comes (Baldwin) to have an afternoon "quickie" with a prostetute, two women come (one of them the man's wife) to catch him in the act of cheating - and gain their revenge. Just how all of these events on this one afternoon in the same park come together is comical at times but I'm not sure there was quite enough here in this little Indy to keep it interestingly paced. Still and all enjoyable. Loved the ending with Cheri Oteri.
December 13, 2008
This movie was insane.
½ November 26, 2008
½ November 22, 2008
Some humorous random moments, but not enough to string this bizarre and awkward comedy together. Oddly, the suicidal couple was actually the most enjoyable, while the rest of the cast were whiney and unlikable.
½ November 15, 2008
Eclectic, ensemble film with a good cast and great sound track.