The Ten Reviews

• Jun 05, 2019

This is the most underated comedy i've ever Seen. But i'll only recomend it for David Wain fans

• Jul 10, 2017

Total disappointment. This film has a ton of potential that was in no way realized. What a waste of talent!

• Apr 01, 2016

Great cast and some laughs but that's about it.

Great cast and some laughs but that's about it.

• Brendan N Super Reviewer
    Dec 07, 2015

the stories are varied and not the usual Wain brilliance. I normally enjoy the slapstick and cast that he can gather but it doesn't click here. Paul Rudd is a little annoying here which is a waste of his talent. I only found some the stories funny but give Wain credit for at least keeping this style of humor alive.

• Jul 16, 2015

One of the best goofy comedies I've ever seen.

One of the best goofy comedies I've ever seen.

• Apr 02, 2015

Shock jock - lazy jokes. Turned it off before it ended. Don't waste your time.

Shock jock - lazy jokes. Turned it off before it ended. Don't waste your time.

• Feb 17, 2014

This movie is hilarious. It's grossly underrated and just wasn't seen enough. If you just want a good laugh, check out this movie.

• Jan 31, 2014

Undiscovered gem. The humor might not be for everyone, but if you liked "Wet Hot American Summer" and you don't like this, you're a crazy person.

• Aug 13, 2013

I only watched this as a goof.

I only watched this as a goof.

• Jul 08, 2013

big names... big flop. waste of time. would have rather took a nap... too outragious and over the top. each of the ten skits does have moral points... but its ridiculous.