Popcorn - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Popcorn Reviews

½ April 8, 2012
this was a strange humored film- which i enjoyed to a level, had some funny english moments
½ January 12, 2012
My husband enjoyed this film and I know why more males than females enjoyed it!! Lots of gratuitous nudity and the gorgeous Jodi Albert. Very British, which gains an extra half point from me.
January 28, 2011
popcorn is a great movie full of laughs and popcorn. it is a bit romantic and i give it 5 stars and 100%
November 25, 2010
The budget is equal to that of an episode of Hollyoaks - and it has pretty much the same cast too, so the acting is not great. And yet, someone knows what they're doing. It's surprisingly well-written (with like sub-plots and everything), and it has a definite Edgar-Wright-ness to it.
Lower your expectations and it's a decent 90 minutes.
½ August 20, 2010
This movie is incredibly bad. Some movies are enjoyable even though they're bad - this is just plain bad. It's a poor product.
½ June 6, 2010
En sjov og sød (romantisk) komedie. Ikk den genre jeg ser flest film i, men den her beviste ihvertfald HVORFOR jeg ser sådanne film. Jeg ved ikk om vi kan tale om at det var en direkte perle, men den fængede sgu mig, og jeg følte mig fint underholdt. En film der kører lige efter håndbogen, og derfor ikk skiller sig ud ret meget. Dette er jo så både på godt og ondt, og well, jeg synes de gode ting er dem der vægter mest :)
September 9, 2009
Not great. Couple of decent looking girls make it a lot more bearable, but on the whole you can see why these actors are not knocking down the doors of Hollywood
April 6, 2009
Not a well filmed movie but a very funny one. It took the angst from American movies like Empire Records and added the subtle, dry British humour and came up with a very decent movie. Obviously low budget but who cares? It's funny.
March 24, 2009
I wasn't sure what to expect when I pressed play.
Plot was average but the characters made up for that and made it quite enjoyable.
½ February 6, 2009
very few good moments and nothing else
½ September 21, 2008
it was funny at times, but well not my cup of tea.
September 15, 2008
UK HORMONAL TEENAGER ROM-COM, do not expect american pie humor, all takes place inside a Cineplex-like complex...
September 11, 2008
a bit dull but sometimes entertaining look at working in a multiplex, not really clever and nowhere near as cool and inportand as films like clerks,, sometimes some interesting observations on cinema life poakes through
August 11, 2008
Guy gets a job at a movie theater to get a girl. The characters are great so it becomes a fun movie.
½ July 27, 2008
A funny movie about a guy, meets a girl that look just like his dream girl.
May 9, 2008
A teen comedy... Enough said
May 3, 2008
I adore Jodi Albert but this film is weak!!!!!
½ April 14, 2008
I would watch it if I was you.
½ April 9, 2008
March 23, 2008
i wish there really was a movie theater where the projectionists are just spewing out romantic advice from films. Oh wait... the point of the whole film is that it's "not a film, it's real life and life is different."