Popcorn - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Popcorn Reviews

March 21, 2008
Andrew Lee-Potts ((My Fave Actor)) Is In This So I Definately Want To See This Film
March 5, 2008
It's a cute little comedy with not so obvious storyline and a cool way to develop it. The soundtrack fits like a glove and most of the time it will hold the scene, keep an open mind and I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
February 27, 2008
This film surprised me as it made my laugh out loud on many occassions, it was very funny and the characters were brought to life by the great actors.

Starring: Jodi Albert (very nice)
February 24, 2008
Heh a pretty entertaining movie. It's British so it has a different style but it's still freaking funny and is full of twists.
½ February 23, 2008
Pretty funny. I love the britishness. I guess I just get the humor. Caffine is good a good watch too if you haven't seen it.
February 22, 2008
great movie, reminded me of 80s flicks. i miss that style. you know random cursing and sex everywhere for no reason.
½ February 22, 2008
very original sense of humor mixed with dull teen humor, with a hint of Britishness
½ January 3, 2008
I wouldn't call it educational, but, it's a little educational LOL
I actually quite liked this one, and considering having worked in the movies before, I wish this happened at my workplace haha
iLeo
January 3, 2008
oh, how cute. wouldn't mind seeing this.
½ November 21, 2007
My husband enjoyed this film and I know why more males than females enjoyed it!! Lots of gratuitous nudity and the gorgeous Jodi Albert. Very British, which gains an extra half point from me.
November 16, 2007
Hmmm this was an interesting one, you no when you go to a video store and hire something your wondering if you should hire it. Well I did... British humour at its best real dry but I enjoyed it. Typical story line nerdy guy who fancies the pants off the hot chick at his wrk ( A goddess Jodi Albert oooohhhh!!) so much so he gets a job there jst to be there. Really good British teen humour worth a look if you want something random to watch.
November 8, 2007
tja til en komedie og være var den ikke det helt store. type beuty and the beast
October 29, 2007
Had a couple of moments, but overall I was left thinking this was a third-rate attempt at a Kevin Smith-type film.
½ October 24, 2007
A bit funny, and even somehow interesting, what is it going to be in the end. It has a kind of unusual british humor I didn't use to, but I'm sure I like it :)
½ October 23, 2007
What on earth..? Was expecting ben elton screenplay ended up with hollyoaks the movie, but worse if you can imagine that.
½ October 13, 2007
oh my god - if you can't make it in Eastenders DON'T try to make it in the movies!!
October 8, 2007
Nah, didn't work on me. Lot of potentisal, good and solid beginning, but I lost the interest in the middle of the film. The start was good with hidden clues in the background. Pay attention and maybe get a laugh. But the film ended up as "below the average" with two stars. They should have used the sister in the beginning more.
October 3, 2007
Great British comedy, even if meant for a more teenage audience.

Very funny and worth a watch if you have a free night in-front of the telly, you won't be disappointed.
½ October 3, 2007
I wouldnt say made for TV, it had quality cheesy british style, i am sick of wanky american teen goof off flicks! sure there were boobs everywhere but it still had a plot full of twists, Freakin Mintox.
October 1, 2007
Easy watching, made for TV movie. A few naked breast shots make it worthwhile for the lads, but its pretty much a non-event.