The Salon - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Salon Reviews

August 5, 2015
that was so funny Ann's the bomb
January 26, 2014
I love this movie. It makes me laugh and make me cry. The dictator is the best movie ever.
June 21, 2012
Sounds kinda like that other movie..
June 11, 2012
Sounds like another "Beauty Shop". NO THANKS!
April 30, 2012
might be good kinda sounds like a beutyshop nockoff though
April 3, 2012
This storyline has already been done think I'll skip this one.
January 16, 2011
Let me say that every one in this film is looking good ya heard. the kid in the film set it over the top would like to see more of the kid in part 2.Vivca look good as a mom the boy match's perfectly' I heard a lot about this film so let's get it to the theater soon i just hope the July 4 release is for real. I meet the Dabier in Baltomore and he told me all about the film. He also told me about his up coming role's on The Shield the role of rebound on FX and guest starring role on HOUSE where he play's a 10 yr old cancer patient this show is on Fox I think this kid is on he way.I also heard the kid can rap my people out here in N.Y say the kid have some skills i see the kid name on the Billboard music contest 3th place in rap & hip hop he beat out people adults from all over the world he will have 1 song on the billboard compilation album.
December 21, 2010
this movie sucks,alot of racism.dont waste your time watching it
January 31, 2010
this movie was terrible!!!
January 1, 2010
Gosh, what a terrible movie. Stereotypes galore, and the humor falls flat. Paul Chambers, CNN.
September 4, 2009
Hmmm sounds almost like beautyshop but Ill take a stab at it
½ July 31, 2009
NUNCA SE DEBE PERDER LA ESPERANZA.
½ February 18, 2009
DAMN! DIZ MOVIE SO GOOD I CANT SAY SHIT-POOKS
December 8, 2008
it was a nice movie it really showed me you will go far if you belive
December 3, 2008
go to hell. seriously, how many haircutting movies can there be? answer: too many.
November 7, 2008
vivica can do my hair anytime
November 3, 2008
I love Vivica so much that is why I am so sad that this movie was so disappointing. Too campy and a Beautyshop rip off. V is so much better than this. Tragic.
September 23, 2008
The real beauty shop! Hello!
½ September 16, 2008
I only got to watch part of this... so not really sure if I like it or not but what I seen was good:)... so I give it 2 1/2 stars...LOL:)