Blood and Tears: The Arab-Israeli Conflict - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

May 2, 2012
Monday, April 30, 2012

(2006) Blood And Tears: The Arab- Israeli Conflict
DOCUMENTARY

A running time of about an hour and 10 minutes which is nothing more than an introduction of the bloody conflict that exists and the wars that followed between Arabs and Israel! Almost date back to the time when Hitler was in power denouncing Jewish people as less than human and the result of their country after they left to what's been happening throughout the years. All I can say is that as an ignorant person such as the conflicts that exists between Israel and Palestineans that upon seeing this I am able to create a little understanding about the reason since it's often on the news all the time and does a good job in looking at it in both sides!

3 out of 4
½ March 9, 2008
A good history lesson on the problems between the Palestinians and Israelis. Includes voices from both sides. I could have done without all the written information. Convinces me that, sadly, there does not seem to be any way to bring peace to the area.
½ October 30, 2007
I liked this film because it provided a summary of the peace attempts over the last 20 years or so, and reminded me of the efforts successive Israeli governments have made. However it lacked depth and didn't expand my understanding of the issues. It was also boring to watch and had far too much writing that I couldn't keep up with. I thought the point about the war being perpetuated by the surrounding countries (with the exception of Jordan - though this was not mentioned) refusal to accept the so-called Palestinian refugees was a good one.
October 23, 2007
Here's a news flash. Arabs and Israeli's hate each other. Someone alert the media.
August 28, 2007
Doesn't interest me.
August 28, 2007
I don't really want to see more about this conflict, and if he is a liberal, I wish to see it even less. I just hope it doesn't damage the countries views of the war on terror even more. Our troops need all the support they can get.
½ July 8, 2007
CWP movie, and it was actually pretty good.
June 17, 2007
i never EVER heard of this freakin movie
June 16, 2007
Hope it's accurate and not slanted or propaganda
June 15, 2007
yes just what we need.
June 13, 2007
OK now i'm being bugged!! Same as the last 3
June 11, 2007
the name gets my attention
June 11, 2007
it is a bad movie because
it is about israel