Journey to the Center of the Earth - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Journey to the Center of the Earth Reviews

½ October 30, 2015
Interesting movie with Brendan Fraser going to the centre of the earth. As if the Jules Verne book was real!
½ October 1, 2015
Absolute fucking drivel.
August 26, 2015
I haven't seen this since 7th grade science class, so the 7th grade me thought that this movie wasn't horrible, and wasn't great, but just entertaining enough.
August 14, 2015
fun to watch in 3D but nothing like the mummy movies
July 21, 2015
Rating: 38%
The concept is pretty interesting, but Journey of the Center of the Earth lacks the thrilling visuals and great acting it should have.
½ July 19, 2015
Okay this is an amazing story but not the greatest film adaptation....I do, however, recommend watching in 3D....its eye opening in this format !
½ July 5, 2015
When I first saw it I really liked it. Probably still is good
½ June 28, 2015
better then expected and full of some heartfelt moments. story was typical of these special effects driven movies but I enjoyed this one.
½ April 12, 2015
Ok. Bit to easy to escape. Not enough action.
March 18, 2015
Absolutely dire. Special effects were dreadful so fake acting is weak. How this has a fresh rating is beyond me
March 4, 2015
It could have used some more action. It was kind of boring.
½ February 22, 2015
it's a very cool movie
January 24, 2015
JTTCOTE is a darn good adventure! It offers great action, fun performances, and some dazzling effects, but does get ahead of itself at times.
Robbanflix
January 2, 2015
Brendan Fraser is back in a new adventure movie towards the center of earth. This is more a movie for the whole family and its pretty well made. Not quite mummy level tho but entertaining enough. Good visuals and effects along with a bit of humor and a decent story makes its worth seeing.
December 21, 2014
Not a bad movie. Exceeded my expectations
½ November 16, 2014
Wasn't bad but oh Brendan F. Had such high hopes for you.
November 15, 2014
if it wasn't for Brandon Frasier, it would have been more of a bomb
½ October 25, 2014
With great suspense and original story, Journey to the center of the earth bring to us an well acted movie but with a predictable narrative.
October 20, 2014
My god...what a waste of time! Bought the double (with part 2) on iTunes. Maybe in cinemas in 3D this movie was ok but today the special effects are just d├ęplace!
½ October 19, 2014
About 10 minutes viewed and already one of the worst films I've seen.