Wild Child - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Wild Child Reviews

October 2, 2014
i love this film because it is so funny and i think it deserves a 5 star.
½ September 28, 2014
I love this movie it's so awesome!
September 20, 2014
Skip it unless you are a teenage girl.
August 30, 2014
This movie is classic. I love it!
August 15, 2014
The less than impressive direction and editing is noticeable, as are the enormous number of cheesy cliches, but in spite of this, I enjoyed Wild Child for it's performances, script, delivery of dialogue and some of it's jokes.
August 12, 2014
No just no, why do most teen movies are like this? Why just why?
August 9, 2014
This movie is better then most of the other movies out.
August 8, 2014
love this movie so much, its the first of my top 5
July 30, 2014
Hahahaha:-) And hello Alex P.:-)
July 17, 2014
I think that's its a really good film it mostly for teenage girls like sleep overs and movie days. But it is a really good chick flick.
July 4, 2014
good film specially for the girls!
June 27, 2014
Lve this movie, and alex pettyfer is great in it :)
June 17, 2014
I like this statement------> Poppy mischievously sets out to prove that just because you're proper doesn't mean you can't have a little fun every now and then.
½ May 24, 2014
A boring, shallow mess that uses to many stereotypes to be useful. What does this film try to prove? That inside every clever, balanced girl there is a crazed shopping freak? Do we want children to think this? No.
May 22, 2014
Emma Roberts is so funny in this movie!
May 11, 2014
please lat me see it
April 3, 2014
The story, bratty rich kid goes to boarding school and learns that life isn't all diamonds and caviar, has been done better and you'll get absolutely nothing new here. Emma Roberts, however, looks spectacular in her natural hair color and reminds me more of her aunt all the time. The supporting characters help make this palatable. Average movie.
March 22, 2014
this is my fav movie
March 18, 2014
It's an amazing movie u should watch it
½ February 22, 2014
I love Poppy Moore character and Emma Roberts she's so cute
this story has a really nice soundtracks and lovely story