The List - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The List Reviews

½ November 11, 2008
it was really bad.... cele zle :)
½ October 31, 2008
Boring, the cover of the dvd looks more interesting then the movie.
October 28, 2008
it could have been a good one, but it was just not enough detailed and seemed meaningless...nothing was special, acting was not, plot was not...so no need to see, unless u have nooooo other choice...instead you may just sit and pray; that is the message of the film which u can get without seeing it!
½ October 22, 2008
quite possibly the worst movie i've ever seen.... ever... boring... stupid... and irrelevant to any connection they pathetically TRIED to make from past to present.... freaking stupid
October 18, 2008
I was very suprised by this movie. It wasn't really one that I had expected so much enjoyment out of and now I find myself looking for people to recommend it to that would get the message in it and enjoy it,too.
½ October 16, 2008
...And God Spake saying "Don't worry, I don't like this movie either"
½ October 16, 2008
What a load of crap! From the synopsis you expect to get a thriller but instead you get a mediocre drama instead which just doesn't make any sense! This movie had potential to be a heck of a lot better but it was what it was, and it was crap!
½ October 7, 2008
This movie is a Trojan horse. You think you are renting a mystery-thriller, but it is really a 2 hour episode of "Touched By An Angel." I think they should put a warning sticker on movies like this saying it was approved by "Focus on The Family" or something..there is lots of praying, and thanking god..(The Christian one, I assume, and not Itzpzpalotl, the Aztec goddess of death) and not much else...truth be told, I was distracted by a phone call in the home stretch and didn't finish it, but I am confident it ended with redemption for the main character.
October 6, 2008
Wasted 2 hours watching this worthless movie.
October 5, 2008
I heard the distant thumping of bibles!
October 5, 2008
total utter crap...am embarrassed to say i actually watched the whole thing...watched it go from bad to worse...
October 4, 2008
The List directed by Gary Wheeler which is based off the book by Robert Whitlock was amazing ! This whole file centered around the theme of The Power of Prayer. It was very powerful and really showed how much that people really do not grasp the power of power. I would highly recommend seeing this film. I had the unique opportunity of meeting Gary Wheeler and Robert Whitlock at a Christian Film Festival in Charlotte NC and it was cool being able to hear from them about the movie.
½ September 23, 2008
Very, very strange movie. The description on the back makes it sound kind of interesting, but it was one of those "did I really just spend time watching that?" movies. And whoever did the music went waaay over the top for the "moods," adding to the cheesiness.
½ September 18, 2008
I'll begin by saying that I got this DVD for free. Just to be clear, it wasn't worth it. I will never get those two hours of my life back.

The relatively competent cast (with the exception of the wooden male lead) does its best to slog through this steaming pile of monkey dung. Adding to the mess was some of the sloppiest editing I have ever seen.

What starts off looking like a supernatural thriller turns into a half-baked meditation on the alleged power of prayer. At the end of the movie, one character advises us to keep praying. I, for one, pray that the people behind this movie die before they inflict another abomination like this upon the unsuspecting movie-going public.
September 15, 2008
There Was a Good Point To Be Made..Good VS. Evil: Just Poorly Put Together!!!
September 12, 2008
I gave this movie 30 minutes and it just never went anywhere. It plays out like a bad made-for-tv movie and I was expecting something a little more sinister.
½ August 31, 2008
OMG! Probably the WORST film I have seen in ages, not even bad in a good way, just total crap from beginning to end, I sincerely cannot think of one redeeming feature about this film. They don't tell you at any point that this is a God Squad film and all about the power of prayer. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.
½ August 25, 2008
Great movie about spiritual warfare.
½ August 24, 2008
Good message on the power of prayer, but that's about it. Poorly acted, written, and directed. Absolutely no suspense. Chalk up another Christian movie that Hollywood didn't give a chance.
½ August 24, 2008
Really bad. Not even Malcolm McDowell could save it. I didn't realize it had a religious message when I started watching, and I'm now that I've watched it, I'm not sure that it does Christianity any favors.