O Jerusalem - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

O Jerusalem Reviews

½ January 22, 2008
nice story,
now i know more about palestinian crisis, who's to blame, Brits for sure
December 26, 2007
This films should be an interesting information about the both side of the community in Israel.
November 24, 2007
O'doesn't Jerusalem have enough problems!
November 21, 2007
THIS MOVIE SUCKED BIG TIME. WAY TOO SENTIMENtal, POOR ACTING, AND NOT VERY AUTHENTIC. DONT BOTHER WITH IT!!!!
½ November 11, 2007
Overall not bad... but some parts are overdone and others oversimplified...
November 11, 2007
Didn't do justice to one of my fav books.
November 7, 2007
'Do you know what Jerusalem means in Hebrew?'
'City of Peace.'
November 6, 2007
great movie. well done. show's both sides pretty well and the idiocy of separation politics that keeps people apart.
November 5, 2007
It took me back in time!
½ October 30, 2007
It is about the creation of Israel, which led to the conflict between the Palestinians and Israelis. Great introduction into the issue for those that know nothing or are beginning to learn about it. Can't wait to read the novel to compare the two.
October 25, 2007
It gets two stars because for some reason, its sheer over the top amateurism, hammy acting and radically oversimplified plot lend it a kind of authenticity, the mess the movie is reflects the foundation of a state by a motley crew of dramatic hotheads with no practice in statescraft. Best shot: the end where you see this incredible building onto which the new inhabitants have pasted the tackiest plaster and marble pilasters, the worst possible middlebrow middle european taste. It makes you feel for the prior inhabitants of Jerusalem.
October 25, 2007
Good movie, but tells history alot differenne than it's reality.
October 23, 2007
And peace remains elusive in the Kingdom of Heaven.
October 21, 2007
interesting characters, made me miss Tsuba
October 18, 2007
anyone up for seeing this?
October 18, 2007
Interesting, I might look into it but truthfully, I don't like war/bloody types of movies
½ October 4, 2007
Sentimental, but at the same time a complex and clear-headed drama set during the founding of the state of Israel
September 26, 2007
The trailer makes for a good looking movie. One most people will not see. But I hope I get the chance.
½ June 8, 2007
A brave "paraphrase" of the 1947 war in Israel during the initial few days of the founding of the state, straddling the line between offending either side, while at the same time providing an intimate glimpse into cross-cultural friendship.