The Informers Reviews

• Jan 28, 2018

Where does one begin, when it comes to a film that has no purpose? I kept wondering where all of this was going. Then suddenly the credits appeared. It’s as if it were only half of a movie. Truly awful.

• Oct 10, 2017

It was depressing to get through this. A collection of boring scenes where very little happens. The cast is solid, but are given almost nothing to work with.

• Sep 30, 2017

The Informers has a great case to discuss, and I actually liked that, it was just shattered among these unrelated stories! They were trying to discuss a lot of cases in one movie, but they massively failed! The whole movie is full of bad performances, direction and soundtrack! So how can they create a movie with these drops? As a result, it's a shattered movie, but worth watching though! And I think that they could have made it way better, if they focused on one case to discuss, just to make us at least digest what's happening!

• Oct 21, 2016

Aimless and lifeless. Although, not AS bad as I expected.

Aimless and lifeless. Although, not AS bad as I expected.

• Oct 03, 2016

not bad but fairly aimless

not bad but fairly aimless

• Aug 14, 2016

This movie might have been called "The Pathetic Lives of Hollywood's Rich and Famous." An incredibly dull film that takes place in the 1980s about a group of wealthy young kids and their estranged parents living very shallow lives. The movie doesn't seem to go anywhere. I can't quite figure out what's it about. There's also a side story about the doorman of the building where these people live which doesn't seem to have any relation to what's going on.

• _kelly . Super Reviewer
    May 20, 2016

Criminally underrated.

Criminally underrated.

• Sep 13, 2015

Complete waste of time.

Complete waste of time.

• Mar 01, 2015

Sex drugs infidelity. This is the trashy side of Los Angeles circa the 1980's. Married couples cheating on each other. A young woman have threesomes and doing drugs. An actress losing her way in life. A drug dealer in his early twenties trying to make sense of his life. If you want to see naked girl played by Johnny depp's new wife the sexy Amber heard dancing naked for two guys. Or see young people dancing and snorting cocaine. Or maybe stunned that actors like Winona Ryder, Kevin bacon, billy bob Thornton, Kim basinger, Mickey rourke, singer Chris isaak, British actor Rhys Ifans and late brad rendfro doing in such a bad movie astonishes me. Based on the book by Brett Easton Ellis whose books were made into films like American Psycho and less than zero. An utter waste if talent

• Jan 26, 2015

Although it eliminates the vampire subplot from the novel, The Informers is still just as idiotic while displaying the same tired tropes of Bret Easton Ellis past works.