The Perfect Holiday - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Perfect Holiday Reviews

November 20, 2016
I'm just over these cookie cutter seasonal movies.
October 22, 2014
Original? No. Sappy? Yes. Is that bad? I don't think so. There is a lot of flack for the lack of originality in this movie, but it never occurred to me that was the intent. Instead I think it's meant to be a family friendly, Christmas themed sap-fest to get you in the Christmas spirit. I think the characters (particularly those portrayed by Gabrielle Union and Morris Chestnut) are sweet and endearing, and if you are able to suspend your disbelief for an hour and a half this is a great movie to get you in the Christmas spirit.
October 21, 2014
I love this film. Confusion over medical results causes la-tifah to go blow her cash on the lap of luxury during the festive season. Lovely storyline which melts your heart. Purchased this to watch again as a xmas favourite
½ August 17, 2014
(First and only viewing - December 2009)
½ December 20, 2013
Doomed from the start.
December 6, 2013
This movie was all warm and fuzzy. The kind that just makes you feel good. Definitely worth it.
October 10, 2013
Wonderful family movie loved it
July 1, 2013
It is the Perfect holiday movie. I will add it to my list of holiday movies to watch every year.
January 30, 2013
bad christmas movie but fred clauss is worse.
½ December 25, 2012
I want to see it really bad
December 16, 2012
A warm feel good Christmas movie . Enjoyable :)
December 7, 2012
Is there such a thing :P
September 24, 2012
very very very good movie... a must see fro the holidays
½ August 16, 2012
Yea I'll support this movie because it's has Morris Chestnut, qUEEN LATIFAH AND GABBY UNION IN IT~!
June 24, 2012
This is sappy holiday fun.
June 9, 2012
know how hectic it can be having kids
May 15, 2012
Haven't seen it yet, but I'm glad we got a movie out there to represent for kwanzaa
May 14, 2012
ii lllllooooovvvvve dis flikk
ii <3 Morris Chestnut
½ May 6, 2012
It was cute but WTF to Queen Latifah's character and the guy in the elephant costume who seemed to be the direct opposite to Queen Latifah? Other than that it's a cute holiday, romance, comedy.
April 29, 2012
this movie slipped by me lol i never heard of it until now i would like to see it even though christmas is over