Between Two Worlds - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Between Two Worlds Reviews

½ October 29, 2007
Quite a boring film. This movie, about passengers aboard a ship who are dead and on their way to Heaven or Hell, lacks the suspense and thrill that other movies with this plot entail. In college, I wrote a screenplay about the same kind of thing (ala "Sixth Sense" "Jacob's Ladder" and quite a few others) aboard a train. This film simply helps my writing in what not to include. This film was boring. The only interesting part was when the "examiner" boarded and decided each individual's fate. 3/10
½ October 18, 2007
This came on TV today & I was reminded it's been one of my favourites for years now. This is a wonderful film, interesting right to the end. Imaging trying to come to grips with your own death, the things you regret, savour, would you accept it or combat it? I would love to see a tasteful remake of this film, by someone who could pay it the homage it deserves.
September 11, 2007
I'm a big John Garfield fan, and this is a fantastic movie! Dead people end up on a ship and have no clue they are dead and either on their way to heaven or hell! A true classic!!
August 12, 2007
Maybe the first B/W movie I ever watched .... Simply outstanding.
July 7, 2007
This moive has a great message about life.

Wish there was a to own this movie.