And God Created Woman - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

And God Created Woman Reviews

May 7, 2017
Roger Vadim unnecessarily remakes his own film that made Brigitte Bardot a star in the 50's. Here he has Rebecca DeMornay as a convict who arranges a sexless (he didn't know this part) marriage with a tradesman at the prison to help gain parole. On the outside, she forms a band and has an affair with a politician. Little to like here in the characters.
March 14, 2015
I have a feeling this was outdated and made it unenjoyable for me. The best part of it for me was the lovely New Mexico scenery.
July 19, 2011
Bridget Bardot or Rebecca De Mornay, which version do you think was better?
Yep that's right Becky, I love you & you're cute, but you are no Bridget Bardot, no one is, sorry.
½ June 17, 2011
Terrible remake of the film which made Bardot famous.
August 5, 2010
CHEEZY But It has stuck with me for many years I allways think about the woman (Rebecca De Mornay) Who molested a man , Breaks out of prison And I Love Her hair cut ?? HAHahahahhahaha
It is A Poorly acted Film ... That leads nowhere so wy dose this come to mind when I see lockup On tv lol??
½ August 11, 2009
The only thing worthwhile about this movie is Rebecca DeMornay, and she does this in every film she appears in.
May 1, 2009
This is a remake of the 50s classic and while I have not seen the original I can probably say that this one is probably not as good and be on safe ground. De Mornay is full frontal naked in the first 5 minutes of the movie and has issues with clothes the rest of the movie. Now if it was because she doesn't like wearing them, I would be OK with that. No, I'm talking about her awful 80s get-ups she sports in the movie. The leggings, the red top hat, etc. Also, anyone who has a fondness for the eighties just watch the music video the put in about an hour into this thing: White guys dressing like Prince and awful synth-rock. Like I say all the time, the 80s sucked. The movie itself is just there. I gave it two stars just for the pure camp value and the you can't look away goofiness of the whole thing.
August 9, 2008
Oh you mean there was a plot to this movie? Have probably seen it 100 times since I was 12 years old and every time I watched it the way it should be, predominately in fast forward.
½ May 15, 2008
Rebecca was looking enchantress in the movie.The story line was weak, but Mr.Vadim enriched it by adding erotic scenes.
February 3, 2008
5 Stars due 2 Vincent Spano l@@kin way Sexi in it Mmm lolz , owns this moovie
½ January 1, 2008
Kinda a shitty movie, but it was incredible to see Rebecca Demornay naked throughout when I was like thirteen! Now I don't think I could sit through it.
December 29, 2007
rebecca de morney is stunning, but film is so 80s in every way, big hair, bad music and so on, but demorney is georgous, quite explicit too, stoory is crap, and direction non existant, but to be honest, what was i expecting
December 22, 2007
Ahhhh Rebecca! Min foerste STORE filmforelskelse :*)

Jeg synes huske jeg ELSKET denne filmen like mye som Rebecca... men etter og ha studert rating og kommentarer på IMDB ;) saa tror jeg at jeg faar kalle det en hormonell ungdomssynd :P

Men jeg DROEMMER om aa faa se den igjen!
October 24, 2007
not sure i agree that this is a remake of vadim's classic with bardot - they just share the name. this film is truly awful. but holds a special place as the first naughty movie i snuck a peek at one late night on hbo when i was 11.
½ August 27, 2007
This movie is pretty darn bad - especially the second half. But fans of the "baby blue" genre might get a kick out of it. De Mornay doesn't exactly hold back in this one.
July 27, 2007
I own it... I watch it alot...
½ July 24, 2007
De Mornay simply smokes up the screen with her performance. She is HOT. You bet I would!
½ June 10, 2007
This is also about really nothing but sex. The plot is not very good and looks older than 1988. It barely gets the half a star because it did not make any sense and is only for those perverts out there. I regret ever seeing this.
May 31, 2007
Rececca DeMornay is one of my all-time favorites....