Body of Lies Reviews

• Jun 27, 2019

The performances are good and the action scenes are well done, but for most of the movie I wasn't really interested in the story and it felt like it was longer than than it actually was. Not bad, but not very memorable for me.

• Jun 19, 2019

Body of Lies isn't quite as good as DiCaprio's similar thriller Blood Diamond. But Russel Crowe and Ridley Scott help make sure that it doesn't fall too short.

• Apr 01, 2019

Great acting - decent plot - pretty good movie

Great acting - decent plot - pretty good movie

• Mar 09, 2019

Body of Lies, is a outstanding action thriller Leonard DiCaprio and Russel Crowe are a amazing duo.

• Feb 21, 2019

This movie is ridiculous underrated

This movie is ridiculous underrated

• Jan 12, 2019

there are few good parts with some great action and suspense but they're few and far between. The overall theme is Muddy and I found myself going to a review site to figure out what the hell it's supposed to be all about. I ended up giving up on it after one of the third of the way through and decided to watch Lord of the Rings instead.

• Sep 27, 2018

DiCaprio is easily the highlight of the film. Scott directs some thrilling action and intense interrogation scenes, but the movie otherwise is quite boring. A love story becomes central in the second act that isn’t necessary.

• Sep 22, 2018

The story doesn't stir things up much for expected thrilling entertainment when Ridley Scott's attempt into the espionage genre in similar visual environment seems to show that he was trying to figure out how to differentiate his usage of the conventions, including minimal backstabbing twists that only made things a little more convoluting than usual whilst remained unclear. Although it's generally tense and still engaging with rhythmic action pacing, courtesy of DiCaprio's performance then Crowe's since that's the quality that was most relied on towards successful results to find the film with a decent enjoyment level. (B) (Full review TBD)

• Sep 01, 2018

Action movie. Pretty well done. Interesting story

Action movie. Pretty well done. Interesting story

• Jul 30, 2018

Body of Lies boasts its two big actors with style, offering a gritty and thrilling thriller while maintaining the stellar performances of DiCaprio and Crowe, which is an on-screen delight.