Passengers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Passengers Reviews

Robbanflix
January 2, 2015
A not to shabby drama mystery movie altho i had expectations for more thriller at first. After a plane crash strange things starts to happen.. a decent story. A few famous actors aswell but under their average standard i would say. Anyway worth seeing flick.
November 29, 2014
great plane crash turn in to bad storyline and pathetic love movie and fucktard afterlife theory.
November 16, 2014
Jossain vaiheessa tajusin että oon nähny tän leffan aikasemminkin, mutta siltikään en muistanut elokuvan yllättävää loppukäännettä, hmmm...
September 15, 2014
Enjoyable thriller of a trauma counselor trying to help the survivors of a plane crash. Soon the survivors start to go missing and this opens up a huge conspiracy. Anne Hathaway and Patrick Wilson are quite good, and really help to bring the mystery and make it feel real.
½ July 20, 2014
If you don't watch a lot of thriller movies with twists, this movie might surprise you. Personally, I kept watching because I really liked the soundtrack. I was sort of disappointed at the end, I would have liked the actual plot to have been the plot.
May 11, 2014
wasnt as good as i thought.. it's like broken pieces... n watching near the end.. u could have already guessed what the ending would be.....
May 1, 2014
Intrigant mais prévisible
½ April 7, 2014
Pretty decent movie. Fairly sad, somewhat interesting premise, kinda poor ending, with so-so performances from its cast.
½ February 11, 2014
One of those movies that thinks it´s smarter than it really is. It was supposed to be a psychological thriller, but I could predict the twist ending from the beginning. Also, too much time is spent with an uninteresting romantic relationship, instead of focusing on the mysterious situation. This type of film has been done before and way better.
January 8, 2014
Low production value, uneven plot line, shaky script versus Hathaway's more than passable performance and an actually interesting twist ending built up to by an hour and a half of slow boil.

Conclusion: it's a great b-movie.
December 21, 2013
Better then the cover, well worth the time to watch
½ November 29, 2013
A grief counselor (Anne Hathaway) working with a group of plane-crash survivors finds herself at the root of a mystery when her clients begin to disappear.

also stars Patrick Wilson, David Morse, Andre Braugher, Clea DuVall and Dianne Wiest.

directed by Rodrigo Garcia.
November 26, 2013
Anne Hathaway is called in to be a grief counselor for a crashed planes survivors. She ends up becoming close with one of the passengers and notices the other survivors begins disappearing. Could have been interesting, if only it wasn't so obvious from the get go. This takes a lot from Lost, but without any of the good parts. None of the characters were that interesting and nothing really happens to want to make you keep watching. Incredibly boring, which is a travesty given all the talent involved.
October 22, 2013
One of the moments when I'm proud of my habit of never checking the plots beforehand!
½ October 6, 2013
Passengers is a very entertaining and very underrated thriller with an interesting twist. While some moments can be cheesy, I found it to be a rather compelling and well acted thriller/romance film. I also really enjoyed the strange imagery and beautiful music that accompanied the film and really set the eerie tone. Passengers is an eerie, haunting, and really entertaining film that I had a blast watching.
September 14, 2013
A movie most have never even heard of, and for good reason - it totally blows.
August 15, 2013
Passengers really wasn't as good as it could have been. It didn't leave you surprised the way that you should have been by a movie like this.
I just never really felt anything for the characters and I felt a bit distracted because there was nothing holding me to the screen and what was happening on it.
I loved the storyline but everything just happened a bit too fast which means that I never really had time to feel anything when watching it.
August 5, 2013
Interesting supernatural thriller with an ending I did expect
July 23, 2013
This is a good movie, though a story that you probably have seen at least 10x in the past. This one didn't add anything that was new or compelling enough to make it amazing, but it is still a good film.
½ July 12, 2013
what a piece of crap. wasted an hour and a half watching this film about a group of (spoilers) dead people who go into counseling. it's stupid, it lacks intelligence. do yourselves a favor and don't watch this film