Asylum - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Asylum Reviews

½ November 15, 2015
I can't even write how incredibly mind numbingly bad this is. I'd give it no stars, if I could.
½ October 12, 2015
If you can manage to shut off the "logic" part of your brain, it's pretty bad. If you can't, it's even worse.
April 25, 2015
Seems they were trying to hard to create a villain (like Freddy or Candyman)...cheesy "catch phrases" were repeated ad nauseum. I was less than impressed with this wanna be gore fest...give me your suffering indeed
½ July 16, 2014
Terribly cheesy, and unnecessary gore make this movie a terrible disaster.
October 1, 2013
It was a horrible B movie, i can see what they were trying to do with it. I liked the concept but it could have been better. An okay one time watch.
½ May 10, 2013
One of the worse films I have ever seen. It's like Nightmare On Elm Street meets House On Haunted Hill only with terrible acting and terrible plot. It's not engaging. It's not thrilling. It's not suspenseful. It's just simply garbage. Complete and utter waste of time.
½ April 25, 2013
nice horror movie.. except in some places too bloody and unwatchable
½ April 13, 2013
A pretty crappy supernatural/slasher film, Asylum goes through all of the tired motions without ever really adding anything memorable. Still, it might entertain horror fans for an evening if they absolutely have nothing else to watch.
January 30, 2013
It was okay. you classic doctor gone mad tale.
January 13, 2013
WTF this movie sucked, crap villain and pants ending Booooooooooo is all I got to say for this
October 21, 2012
Oh I've seen this one, it's called "Any of the Previous Nightmare on Elm Street" Films"! Seriously, watch it and tell me it doesn't directly rip off the Freddy flicks.
September 23, 2012
the premise's not bad, seems sadly amateurish though
September 17, 2012
Makes no sense whatsoever.
September 1, 2012
Unbelievably bad. Unpredictable only because it is so poorly written. Poorly acted. Poorly executed. But mercifully it does end.
½ August 14, 2012
What a boring piece of crap! This is the junk Netflix Canada gives us :/
April 14, 2012
it was okay had a nightmare on elm street
March 14, 2012
Definitely sounds like one I wanna see even if it's dire...
March 4, 2012
I am going to skip this one.
March 2, 2012
I watched this movie.....and I just loved it!! It was graphic....bloody....and a lil funny
January 29, 2012
I don't know how I sat through this movie. Just awful.