Asylum Reviews

• Apr 08, 2019

I wasn't expecting anything when I saw this movie, In my opinion this one eels mostly like Nightmare On Elm Street, but done incompetetive. This movie had cliche written all over it, All the ideas have been done to death, and the director offers nothing more to the table. One movie that has nothing to entertain. So for that being said, I give " Asylum " a C.

• Nov 15, 2015

I can't even write how incredibly mind numbingly bad this is. I'd give it no stars, if I could.

Gimly M Super Reviewer
    Oct 12, 2015

If you can manage to shut off the "logic" part of your brain, it's pretty bad. If you can't, it's even worse.

• Apr 25, 2015

Seems they were trying to hard to create a villain (like Freddy or Candyman)...cheesy "catch phrases" were repeated ad nauseum. I was less than impressed with this wanna be gore fest...give me your suffering indeed

• Jul 16, 2014

Terribly cheesy, and unnecessary gore make this movie a terrible disaster.

Terribly cheesy, and unnecessary gore make this movie a terrible disaster.

• May 10, 2013

One of the worse films I have ever seen. It's like Nightmare On Elm Street meets House On Haunted Hill only with terrible acting and terrible plot. It's not engaging. It's not thrilling. It's not suspenseful. It's just simply garbage. Complete and utter waste of time.

• Apr 25, 2013

nice horror movie.. except in some places too bloody and unwatchable

nice horror movie.. except in some places too bloody and unwatchable

• Apr 10, 2013

A pretty crappy supernatural/slasher film, Asylum goes through all of the tired motions without ever really adding anything memorable. Still, it might entertain horror fans for an evening if they absolutely have nothing else to watch.

• Jan 30, 2013

It was okay. you classic doctor gone mad tale.

It was okay. you classic doctor gone mad tale.

• Jan 13, 2013

WTF this movie sucked, crap villain and pants ending Booooooooooo is all I got to say for this