Public Enemies Reviews

• Jun 16, 2019

req good speakers and screen

req good speakers and screen

• Jun 01, 2019

The movie focused on Johnny Depp (John Dillinger) life, i didn't feel the majority of Bale role in the movie, although he is the detective who takes the most wanted notorious gangsters down. The movie was little quick, which is not showing a lot of details about bank robbery, arresting or escaping plans. It's an enjoyable movie, but could be better.

• Mar 16, 2019

"Public Enemies" is a well-researched and thrilling gangster film with terrific performances especially from Johnny Depp who turns in a riveting portrayal of the notorious bank robber, John Dillinger, who stood at the forefront of the epic 1930s crime wave.

• Mar 06, 2019

I actually strongly dislike this movie for many reasons.

I actually strongly dislike this movie for many reasons.

• Feb 19, 2019

This is one of my all time favorite movies. I am not sure why the ratings aren't higher but I know Johnny Depp is beyond sexy and great in this movie.

• Jan 28, 2019

I enjoyed this movie. I particularly liked the costumes, sets and cars etc. Unfortunately I made the mistake of reading biographies of John Dillinger afterwards and now all of the historical inaccuracies in the story have killed it for me. At least, unlike The Untouchables, most of the characters did actually exist. Still, a good film and worth watching.

• Dec 11, 2018

Michael Mann did an accomplished job on turning the tail of a notorious bank robber into a cinematic event

• Nov 15, 2018

This film was almost good.

This film was almost good.