Fireproof Reviews

• Jan 08, 2020

amazing love of god, very good

amazing love of god, very good

• Nov 11, 2019

Lame actors, typical male stereotype of a "lost" husband, very boring.

Lame actors, typical male stereotype of a "lost" husband, very boring.

• Nov 06, 2019

Man, it's frustrating that on this website my rating is limited to a mere 5 stars. What number do I think is appropriate? 6? 10? No, I don't think "Fireproof" has a limit on the stars it should receive (but for now, I'll go with 5). This movie is, simply put, the best movie of our generation, life time, IN OUR UNIVERSE. It changed me. I really resonated with Caleb, as someone who has previously (been forced) attended anger management "workshops," I really sympathised with his character and his situation, being an Italian woman of age 57 living in Lithuania. The acting is Oscar worthy, and frankly when I did my research and discovered that no oscars were awarded (and there were no nominations awarded either), well... Let's just say the bin in my front yard got a severe beating. Everyone needs to see this movie. It is amazing, spectacular, never seen before, never the same, eat it, put it in a blender, shit on it, etc. I love it more than myself, which is very hard.

• Sep 08, 2019

Katherine was the worst wife ever. This movie was stupid and terrible. She never apologized to Caleb for trying to pogo Dr. Kellers' dingaling the entire movie, or for being a total jerk to him. She only liked him after he gave the money for her mom's medical supplies. She didn't even care for his heartfelt apology. She needed to apologize to Caleb, and the poor trashcan that suffered all that abuse. I want an apology for watching this crap.

• Aug 04, 2019

A must see if you have ever have had or are having issues with your marriage!

A must see if you have ever have had or are having issues with your marriage!

• Jul 06, 2019

finally i found a movie with positive change this movie is about being your own worst enemy and how to change yourself to become better it don't matter how you improve yourself as long as your becoming better

• Feb 03, 2019

This movie is definitely not meant for movie theaters but is more like a Hallmark channel movie. Very poor acting and I found Kirk Cameron's character to be very sexist, especially the abusive outburst he has with his wife and the poor way he speaks about his mother. His acting is too overly dramatic and amateur. Mr. Cameron needs to stick to his day job - if you consider trying to push his beliefs onto everyone else a day job.

• Jan 23, 2019

The plot does go a bit over the top but it’s a solid and encouraging film that may have soared with a higher budget.

• Jan 20, 2019

Great flick made by a lot of great people. Strong story. Don't be swayed by the hateful atheists. This is a good flick even if you are not very religious.

• Jan 11, 2019

This movie is a great watch for marriages who are in trouble. I've watched it over and over again and find many tips and strategies. If you want to save your marriage? See this movie and get the Fireproof Your Marriage workbook.