Dostana Reviews

• Mar 28, 2016

The movie has a good plot and is hilarious.

The movie has a good plot and is hilarious.

• Mar 03, 2015

Bit Like An Episode Of "The Wiggles" With The Well-Worn 'We're Not Really Gay' Joke Going On...For A Very Long, Loooong..Time.. & It Draws To A Conclusion In A Staggered Way, Gets Boring. Then You're Jerked Awake With A Very Loud Bollywood Musical Bit.

• Sep 10, 2014

I liked the portrayals done by John Abraham and Boman Irani (the campy boss). Also glad there weren't predictable slapstick situations where Sam & Kunal's cover up got close to being found out. Instead, the humorous situations were in people believing them, and their having to play along! Hence, the story could progress.. until it got to the point where they had to own up and confess :)

• Mar 05, 2014

Utterly offensive with clichéd stereotypes and jokes that have been portrayed a thousand times before in old Hollywood movies. In two words, unoriginal and cliché.

• Jul 01, 2013

Enjoyable for the most part but dragged on too long.

Enjoyable for the most part but dragged on too long.

• Feb 22, 2013

This was enjoyable. But some part was boring. Not bad though.

This was enjoyable. But some part was boring. Not bad though.

• Jan 10, 2013

Really funny and easy to watch, deffenitely recommend

Really funny and easy to watch, deffenitely recommend

• Nov 13, 2012

I watched just to see some sexual action. Hhahaha but fell in love with the movie really terrific!

• Oct 29, 2012

Id watch it just to see Abhishek show off his awesome and flamboyant personality lol

• Oct 27, 2012

Adapted from I NOW PRONOUNCE YOU CHUCK AND LARRY, DOSTANA is not the rom-com you can cherish!