Leaves of Grass Reviews

• Jul 16, 2017

Yeah, I think Edward Norton IS in this twice :-) Fantastic movie!

Yeah, I think Edward Norton IS in this twice :-) Fantastic movie!

• Aug 31, 2016

I take notes on every movie I watch, including the date I watched it. Apparently I watched this on September 14, and thought it had "spotty pacing and tone". I will just have to trust my notes on this one, because I can barely remember anything about this "dark comedy whose darkness and comedy don't always match well".

• jay n Super Reviewer
    Nov 29, 2015

Starts out as a silly comedy than takes a disastrous turn about an hour in and crashes and burns.

• Nov 24, 2015

Thoroughly uneven black comedy which is largely unfunny, the novelty of Norton's dual role quickly runs out despite what is decent work from him. The viewer is mainly left to question why this was made.

• Nov 14, 2015

This is the most pretentious movie of all time. Jesus Fucking Christ

This is the most pretentious movie of all time. Jesus Fucking Christ

• Aug 27, 2015

When Ivy League classics professor Bill Kincaid receives news of the murder of his estranged identical twin brother, Brady in a pot deal gone bad, he leaves the world of Northeastern academia to travel back to his home state of Oklahoma. Upon arrival, he finds that reports of his brother's death are greatly exaggerated, and he's soon caught up in the dangerous and unpredictable world of drug commerce in the backwaters of the Southwest. In the process, he reconnects with his eccentric mother, meets a wise and educated young woman who has bypassed academia in favor of the gentler rhythms of life, and unwittingly helps his troubled brother settle a score with a pernicious drug lord who uses Tulsa's small Jewish community for cover.

• Jul 03, 2015

Ed Norton, Keri Russell and Susan Sarandon on point. Not quite the natural tastiest.

• Jun 02, 2015

Good story, Norton took a pay cut to be part of it and you can tell he's completely on board.

• Sep 14, 2014

Just for the super-versatile Edward Norton & the amazing country-folk soundtrack this is a must watch.

• Sep 01, 2014

Judging by the title, I was expecting this to be a stoner comedy. It's far from that, but not a bad black comedy. One scene with a crazy Jewish orthodontist was particularly funny. Almost worth watching.