The Proposal Reviews

• Aug 11, 2019

A typical rom-com but Sandra and Ryan make it 100x better

A typical rom-com but Sandra and Ryan make it 100x better

• Aug 04, 2019

Pretty entertaining cringe rom com of a movie starring Ryan Reynolds and Sandra bullock. They have phenomenal chemistry in this movie and make what this movie is and especially the writing, yes this movie is very cliche but how they pulled it off was interesting to me. I actually kinda cared about this movie and I rarely care but only when Ryan Reynolds and Sandra bullock were on screen but right when they were pulled away from each other and do stuff with the family, it got immediately cringe and I just wanted to skip right through it and I didn't because I thought it would be quick but it wasn't so I skipped. And the bad part is that they did that a large chunk of the movie and then the plot point of Ryan Reynolds and his dad fighting about the family business. I just lost interest and didn't give anything. I will probably see this movie again but only with a person who only likes rom coms.

• Jul 18, 2019

My wife family has played this movies so many times it now makes me what to gouge my eyes out but it does have some humor that works but most of the movie is dull.

• May 22, 2019

I think that this movie is good because the has a radical change, that's so cool , I love the trailer and is funny . I watch it with my brother is so cool . Is very good movie I recommend this movie .

• Apr 30, 2019

This is not a great movie, but it is not a bad movie. I'm somewhat a sucker for RomComs so I found myself intrigued and immersed in the movie a couple of times. The script was bland and embarrassing at some points but it did get me to laugh quite a bit. Especially when Sandra Bullock sings Get Low.

• Apr 14, 2019

A lot of cringe but not done in a purposefully way like David Brent does. I think the premise had so much potential. But they took the easy way out.

• Mar 14, 2019

this film was sooooooo funny and I'm not a fan of romcoms at all.

this film was sooooooo funny and I'm not a fan of romcoms at all.

• Mar 08, 2019

This is a fun movie and you get to see a side boob of Sandy B

This is a fun movie and you get to see a side boob of Sandy B

• Feb 06, 2019

I loved 'The Proposal', and so did many others. It sure does give a good round of laughs as it carries a fun storyline full of entertainment.

• Jan 13, 2019

A romantic comedy... probably not much here, but the charisma and chemistry of Reynolds & Bullock make it an easy watch.